¿ Where is the Champions League ?

americanista10

Conference
11 April 2006
First: i dont have any patch

:shock: Maybe is a stupid question but i dont know where to go and select CL i look to league mode but only italian, dutch, spanish ,french, english and international league and cup mode but not there, i cant find it and the only one that i havent look in , is in master league cuz i dont play one.

i know that it s not gonna appear like the champions league and have the logos and that stuff

So i hope somebody could tell me where it is or does it not exist that league mode :(

Well, the Champions League, as you should well know, is not a league but a cup, so although it's not in the game per sé, you can recreate it in the Cup menu by making a cup for clubs, making it a groups-then-knockout competition, then filling it with all the Champions League clubs

I hope that made sense :D

First: i dont have any patch

:shock: Maybe is a stupid question but i dont know where to go and select CL i look to league mode but only italian, dutch, spanish ,french, english and international league and cup mode but not there, i cant find it and the only one that i havent look in , is in master league cuz i dont play one.

i know that it s not gonna appear like the champions league and have the logos and that stuff

So i hope somebody could tell me where it is or does it not exist that league mode :(

Yeah,the Konami cup can be set to play similarly to a CL (without home and away group matches).
Just thought i'd mention that there are a few option files (Revolution is one) that have all of this seasons CL teams in,so it might be worth downloading one.
Try in the download section on here.

Yeah,the Konami cup can be set to play similarly to a CL (without home and away group matches).
Just thought i'd mention that there are a few option files (Revolution is one) that have all of this seasons CL teams in,so it might be worth downloading one.
Try in the download section on here.

ok thx il do it

Back
Top Bottom