camera_PS3.JPG

download (pes-online.de)

features:
1. change Settings for Camera Type "Normal Close"
2. change Settings for Camera Type "Normal Medium"
3. change Settings for Camera Type "Normal Long"
4. change Settings for Camera Type "Wide"
5. change Settings for Camera Type "Broadcasting 1"
6. change Settings for Camera Type "Broadcasting 2" ( only Height )
7. change Settings for Camera Type "Vertical Wide"
8. change Settings for Camera Type "player"
9. set Camera Angle

how to use:
1. open EBOOT.ELF File
2. select the Type of Camera
3. change the settings
4. press the accept button
5. save the EBOOT.ELF File

thanks to:
Honome_WEC, Ariel, and the one and only.....the complete Moddingway, PSO and pescorner Team

changelog:
version 1.1
add: set Camera Angle

this is a beta, I can not test because I have no PS3, says me know if something does not go

Last edited:
Re: ★ PES 2011 / PS 3 - Camera Settings v1.0 ★

How's this for PS3? Can you shed more light on this please?

yes for PS 3

Is it possible to make this for X360?

good job, mate. just rememberig that to edit it you must have a jailbraked PS3 and the knowledge to decrypt the EBOOT.BIN file.

All figured out thanks guys :)

Only problem is I don't know what the best settings are. I'll have to keep testing on PS3 then back to editing here. If there was some kind of preview that comes with this program that would be amazing.

EDIT: Well I just realized there is no option to edit the camera angle. Hope you add that in your next release :)

Last edited:

EBOOT.ELF where I find the File, excuse my ignorance

I wish I could make some minor tweaks to Broadcast cam but I'm used it to now and find it awesome. Not going to risk ruining the Xbox for a small bit of zoom lol...unless someone can tell me its easy to do.

URGENT NEED THE SAME PROGRAM IN PES 6
CAN NOT EVEN PAY)))

Camera was perfect in PES 6 from what I recall. Is it really needed?

Hi,

the excute file for the xbox is the (defualt.xex) JTAG xbox which is the same as the PS3 jailbreak boot (EBOOT.ELF ) file.

BR,

B2Y

Version 1.1 is in the first Post

changelog:
version 1.1
add: set Camera Angle

this is a beta, I can not test because I have no PS3, says me know if something does not go

Wohooo! Now this is awesome!

Question though, any idea what is more like angle 9 from previous PESs?

All figured out thanks guys :)

Only problem is I don't know what the best settings are. I'll have to keep testing on PS3 then back to editing here. If there was some kind of preview that comes with this program that would be amazing.

EDIT: Well I just realized there is no option to edit the camera angle. Hope you add that in your next release :)

How did you get this working Lami? Does your PS3 have to be jailbroken to get this working?

Man i have one question. Ill love to do the same thing on xbox 360 and maybe a lot of people too, anyway... On the xbox,the file we have to modify is called default.xex, then i opened it with WinHex but i really dont know which values i do have to change... can u maybe help with some info? or maybe make your tool reads the default.xex?

Thanks in advance and sorry if im being annoying or something!

Yeah what's the deal with the jailbreak? Does it mean you can't even download updates online? I have an Xbox 360 and have seen a couple of good tools for editing but you have to flash the xbox.

I'm thinking of writing an email to Microsoft and asking why they can't allow images to be imported from USB! Does anyone know the actual reason??Would they prefer people buy PC or PS3 versions or jailbreaking and losing revenue from game sales or Xbox live memberships?

@Lami
did you manage to change the camera to a nice angle?
Would you share your EBOOT.BIN file please?

(Or at least post an easy manual how to decrypt the Eboot, change the camera and recrypt the Eboot)

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom