Swatow,China
Arsenal&Japan

为灾区人民献上祝福。
为死难者哀悼。。
我们有理由相信,我们强大中国人的力量

:lol:

Last edited:
Re: 既然是非英文區,那就來發張中文貼吧!哈哈

My friends from China, I am a graphic designer from Portugal, and I'm doing some flags for a Portuguese carnival from the Algarve. The theme is to welcome everyone from around the world, so the word "Welcome" is written in different languages.

Could someone write "Welcome" in chinese for me please? Because I've used online translation and I'm not sure if I got it right.

Any help appreciated. :)

"Welcome" is "欢迎" in Chinese, hope it may help:lmao:

yeah
"欢迎"is welcome. "葡萄牙" is Portugal.So, welcome to Portugal is "欢迎来到葡萄牙"

不黄,不暴力。但是,很好很强大。

Alright, I will give you guys a hand. Good luck, guys. I offen see Spanish posts around here and rarely will I see a Chinese post. However, this is a game discussion forum, please post related subjects.

不過我都會幫你地頂一頂既

Alright, I will give you guys a hand. Good luck, guys. I offen see Spanish posts around here and rarely will I see a Chinese post. However, this is a game discussion forum, please post related subjects.

不過我都會幫你地頂一頂既

无所谓。中国人系中意灌水既

Hi!

I'm Administrator of portal about Winning Eleven 2002 ONLINE (WEOL). We want to make multilanguage in the portal. I have german, italian, spanish, dutch and turkish translation for now. I'm waiting for others translation and public all. I don't have chinese translation :/ Listen, can you translate from english into chinese some texts? This is possible to create? Translation will be hold main menu, registration, oops messages and rank system only. That is not to much to translate, I think 1h work :)

So, if you can help me download files:
http://www.4shared.com/file/40667784/db85fa1f/files_to_translate__use_notepad_.html
And contact with me on e-mail: czarny@weol.pl , msn: czarny.elo@hotmail.com , PM or post in this topic :)

I hope someone help me, thanks a lot, I will be greatful :beer:

Last edited:

Hi!

I'm Administrator of portal about Winning Eleven 2002 ONLINE (WEOL). We want to make multilanguage in the portal. I have german, italian, spanish, dutch and turkish translation for now. I'm waiting for others translation and public all. I don't have chinese translation :/ Listen, can you translate from english into chinese some texts? This is possible to create? Translation will be hold main menu, registration, oops messages and rank system only. That is not to much to translate, I think 1h work :)

So, if you can help me download files:
http://www.4shared.com/file/40667784/db85fa1f/files_to_translate__use_notepad_.html
And contact with me on e-mail: czarny@weol.pl , msn: czarny.elo@hotmail.com , PM or post in this topic :)

I hope someone help me, thanks a lot, I will be greatful :beer:

I don't quite understand what are to translate. Is it only the text document named more that needs to be translate?

支持一下楼主,还看见了P大。。:COOL:

支持樓主....頂上去...

大伙有没有EPT官方论坛的消息??貌似EPT新论坛已经开张了,但是我在加拿大就不能连接,你们可以吗?
WWW.EPT-TEAM.COM

上海人顶起,EPT新论坛可以上了,哈哈!

一天,男孩和女孩吵架了。他不再對她說"我愛你",當然她也不再對他
說"我也是。一天晚上,他們談到了分手的事,背對背睡下了。半夜,
天上打雷了。第一聲雷響時,他醒了,下意識地猛地用雙手去捂她的
耳朵,才發現不知何時他又擁著她。雷聲緊接著炸假裝什麼也沒發
生,他想她還愛我,不然她不會流下滿天愛的最高境界是經得起平淡的流
年。世界上最美的木乃伊,這是一個古老的符咒,請在收到次消息後發
給三個論壇。 等發完後看看三天內就能得到心愛的人。不發的話你將
有黴運一個月,同學說他試過了,很靈 !