1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

• Germany win

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • Spain win

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

Auf gehts Deutschland, auf gehts!

Germany will win and reach the finals. My prediction will be 2-0.

I keep going against Germany and being wrong, so why stop now? Spain to win!

spain win, obviusly.

I think germany is a offensive team...no is portugal, chile or paraguay
more space, and germany no got muller.

argentina no is a team, no got level, is big stars, but small team...germany got very easy

spain 2-1 germany
villa, ramos
klose

SPAIN IN THE BIG FINAL

Last edited:

I like Germany win but dont know,seems too hard this time,i vote for Germany anyway but i wont be suprised if Spain will win ..

I think that after playing beautifully for a century and not winning anything, paradoxically the Netherlands and Spain will reach a final whilst not playing their most beautiful game.
Amen!

It's great for the Spanish that Germany won their games so clearly - Germany are favourites now. Which is precisely what i believe to be their undoing.

Germany 0 x 2 Spain

Can't see this being an easy game for either team at all. It'll be competitive. Hard battle. Unlike today's Germany vs. a team coached by Maradonna and unbalanced.

Joachim Low vs. Diego Maradonna? That's a joke.

Now it's Joachim Low vs. Del Bosque. Much more fair.

And Germany without Muller who has been fantastic. Nonetheless, everyone in Germany plays great, Schweini, Khedira, Lahm, Mesut, etc. etc. But Thomas will be missed.

Germany are gonna have their toughest match now. Spain is a far more accomplished and balanced side than what they faced in England and Argentina. Both teams will have their toughest tests. Really looking forward to this!! :BOP:

- Germany are favourites now. Which is precisely what i believe to be their undoing.

Are they?! :SHOCK: When I check match odds on bet365 where I do my betting, Spain is favourite still though it's pretty close. I think most other sites must be same thing. I think Germany will walk into this game as underdogs like they have with others and Spain as favorites as they have with others. Except now the odds are a lot closer than what they would be pre-tournament as everyone is more aware of what a great team this Germany is.

favourite is still spain. we have a young team which is really in a good shape but the match against spain will be much tougher than against england or argentina. i think this will be a close one.
nevertheless i voted for germany: our team showed the best performances and most attractive kind soccer (except the match vs. ghana) of all teams which are in semi-finals - it's almost like 2006. this time the expectations were not that big before the tourament started - that could be our advantage...

i hope that PAUL will predict another win for our country !!! :D

Germany 4-0 Argentina. Did you watch the match? There's no "obvious" victory for Spain. Germany are the best team in the tournament. Spain have been underwhelming.

Argentina??
I and my friends will win argentina.....

germany is the best team in this tournament, yes now.

neuer vscasillas : casillas

lahm vs Ramos : Draw
Metersacker vs Puyol : Puyol
Friedrich vs Pique : Pique
Boateng vs Capdevilla : Boateng

Khedira vs Busquets : Busquets
Swienschteiger vs Alonso : Sweinschteiger
Ozil vs Iniesta : Draw (in this tournament)
Trochowski vs Xavi : Xavi

Klose vs Villa : Villa
Podolski vs Torres : Podolski

Last edited:

Spain are stil the favourites for booking agencies as they can't simply reverse their predictions and they're favourites when it comes to individual value. BUT judging by the game played Germany IS the best team left around (best as most in-form), and Del Bosque is playing that card - he announced Spain is the underdog now. He's trying to give his players a winning yet not overconfident attitude.

Spain reminded me of Argentina last night, except tthey actually had an idea of what they were doing, but it was the same approach - "i don't precisely know what to do with the ball". Players tried to solve the game through individual brilliance, and downplayed the tiqui-taka a little. I don't think they're quite comfortable on the pitch, maybe it's because of the immense pressure of the tournament's magnitude. They managed ok, though. It's definitely a 1x2 game and i think 7 out of 10 the germans would win, except i feel this is one of those 3...

Well, I think it all depends on which Spain we will see. If Del Bosque puts again 2 DMFs and play Torres Spain is going to give away 45 or 55 minutes to the opponent. You can do that against Paraguay and win, but you can't expect this against Germany.

The key of all will be in the midfield. If Spain can dominate AND create chances, it will be hard to Germany. But, if Germany collapses the play building of Spain and creates fast counters, then it will be a massacre.

And contrary to naive thinking, Spain needs less DMFs and more AMCs to play safer. When you put people up, your opponent can only concentrate in the own area. Barcelona has been doing this for the last 2 seasons. If you put 2 DMFs, you can't move the ball as quickly and it's easier to stop your building.

So, I expect Low being smarter and more agile than del Bosque as the key of the match.

I think he didn't include Müller since he's suspended but I still think its 'useless' to compare player by player. Football is a team sport.

D'oh, right, my bad :)

But I guess Kroos will replace Müller.

I'll go with Spain. They have what Argentina missed but Germany never stop to surprise me. I thought they wouldn't get passed England but they proven to be a very strong united group.

Spain 1-0 Germany

Is Podolski really not good in Bundesliga? :D He seems an awesome player here.

Without taking anything away from the German win, in fact they won against tactical noob Maradona.
Del Bosque is much more experienced and he also has better players then Argentina.
I think It will be a close game but the strong Spanish midfield will be the decider, as Germany misses Müller, a very important player.

D'oh, right, my bad :)

But I guess Kroos will replace Müller.
yes that will be the best choise i still hope that for the standards i doesn´t know any player on the world who kick better standards as Kross and that the games are decided by the standards

Without taking anything away from the German win, in fact they won against tactical noob Maradona.
Del Bosque is much more experienced and he also has better players then Argentina.

sorry, you saw the match against england ? Capello are also a tactical noob ?

Back
Top Bottom