1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

• Germany win

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • Spain win

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

you have a very naiv view of football don't you?

football is easy.

everyone knew that England was a bad team
everyone knew that Argentina could not in Germany because defensively they are very bad
and everyone knows that Spain works best offensive game of Germany, the small teams' defensive game as Chile, Paraguay or portugal

germany national team is impressive, but I think Spain and his game will win ..

football is easy.

everyone knew that Argentina could not in Germany because defensively they are very bad
and everyone knows that Spain works best offensive game of Germany, the small teams' defensive game as Chile, Paraguay or portugal

LOL...
those are facts wich don't count on a semi final of a world cup ;)
the game starts on 0-0.
and maybe in the end the team wins, who scores the first goal. we all saw it on Spain vs Switzerland. spain controlled the game, but switzerland scored and won ;)

yes that will be the best choise i still hope that for the standards i doesn´t know any player on the world who kick better standards as Kross and that the games are decided by the standards

sorry, you saw the match against england ? Capello are also a tactical noob ?
England was stolen a goal and they were urged to go forward and were countered away. That "no-goal" got a very big influence on the game.
Agreed, Germany was much better that game. They simply played more modern football then England.
England should invest in good modern developement of young players, like Holland ( and more recently Germany ) do.
The premier league, with all it's foreign stars block the developement of young Brittish players. That's the price England pays for the commercial interesting Premier League.

LOL...
those are facts wich don't count on a semi final of a world cup ;)
the game starts on 0-0.
and maybe in the end the team wins, who scores the first goal. we all saw it on Spain vs Switzerland. spain controlled the game, but switzerland scored and won ;)

Switzerland, only was accident
germany losed 0-1 with serbia....another accident.

this is the best match of worldcup 2010.
for me, this is the final

England was stolen a goal and they were urged to go forward and were countered away. That "no-goal" got a very big influence on the game.
Agreed, Germany was much better that game. They simply played more modern football then England.
England should invest in good modern developement of young players, like Holland ( and more recently Germany ) do.
The premier league, with all it's foreign stars block the developement of young Brittish players. That's the price England pays for the commercial interesting Premier League.

100 % Agree :WORSHIP:

I hope Germany will win with account 2-1. The national team of Germany plays this World championship very well, having beaten some very strong national teams and having hammered in it on four balls. I think such team as Germany is more worthy to become the world champion, than Spain. Though it would be quite good if Spain become the world champion, after all they still never won world superiority, and Germany won it already three times.;)

I hope Germany will win with account 2-1. The national team of Germany plays this World championship very well, having beaten some very strong national teams and having hammered in it on four balls. I think such team as Germany is more worthy to become the world champion, than Spain. Though it would be quite good if Spain become the world champion, after all they still never won world superiority, and Germany won it already three times.;)

the history don't play
if history play: spain 1-0 germany european cup of nations.

this is another match.
will win the best

Well, let then the destiny will solve who more strongly, Spain or Germany.I hope a match will be, both persistent, and beautiful.:RSCARF::BSCARF:

you have a very naiv view of football don't you?

Just what I was thinking. Spain have the more talented players but Germany have been by far the most organised and effective unit at the world cup, and play some devastating counter-attacking football. It's all about teamwork and Germany have impressed me most in this respect.

football is easy.

of course football is easy...
that's why your perdictions (including stupid scorer perdictions) were so precise:

ARGENTINA 3 - 2 GERMANY

HIGUAIN-TEVEZ-MESSI

KLOSE-OZIL

brazil win.

i think
brazil 3-1 netherlands

luifa
robinho
melo

kuyt

at least the right winner for this match... :D

spain 3-0 paraguay

villa , ramos, alonso

i respect every nation participating in the wc, but i think right now after 5 rounds were played, the german national team deserves the victory and the title. they impressed a lot of people - even in our country.

i don't like when people are searching for "excuses" why our team won the last matches and scored 4 goals three time...

okay, australia is no big player in world soccer, england didn't showed up as a team, and argentina might have the "wrong" team-manager (btw. i don't think maradonna was responsible for tactical issues...), BUT you have to beat such teams by scoring 4 times in such matches. i think this is the result of good performances and i hope this will continue...

btw: "Soccer is a game for 22 people that run around, play the ball, and one referee who makes a slew of mistakes, and in the end Germany always wins." :D

of course football is easy...
that's why your perdictions (including stupid scorer perdictions) were so precise:

at least the right winner for this match... :D

i respect every nation participating in the wc, but i think right now after 5 rounds were played, the german national team deserves the victory and the title. they impressed a lot of people - even in our country.

i don't like when people are searching for "excuses" why our team won the last matches and scored 4 goals three time...

okay, australia is no big player in world soccer, england didn't showed up as a team, and argentina might have the "wrong" team-manager (btw. i don't think maradonna was responsible for tactical issues...), BUT you have to beat such teams by scoring 4 times in such matches. i think this is the result of good performances and i hope this will continue...

btw: "Soccer is a game for 22 people that run around, play the ball, and one referee who makes a slew of mistakes, and in the end Germany always wins.
" :D

YouTube - Alemania 0-1 España (Torres) Carrusel Deportivo

the german press search her owned...Like the Paraguayan, Chilean and Portuguese

'Der Tagesspiegel'. "In view of the surprisingly harmless show the Spanish strikers, of whom only David Villa meets what is expected, Joachim Löw's team can face with confidence the semifinal"

'Bild am Sonntag'. "Almost no ideas."

as you said - history doesn't count. it's two years after the euro: this time it will be a different match.
nvertheless spain deserved the euro title as they played well expecially at knockout stages !!!
besides the pressure is on spanish and not on german side. our team has nothing to lose but everything to win !!!

Last edited:

as you said - history doesn't count. it's two years after the euro: this time it will be a different match.
nvertheless spain deserved the euro title as they played well expecially at knockout stages !!!
besides the pressure is on spanish and not on german side. our team has nothing to lose but everything to win !!!

spain never win a worldcup.
this is the moment, we got the best player.
germany copy the spain game...very good copy.

spain or germany, win this match, win the cup....

thanks to god, muller don't play :WHISTLE:

Are u drunk?
is so. since Spain won the Eurocup them has changed, now play to play and play, with players more technical than physical, is not the usual germany ...

is copy os spain.

no is bad, to me, now german team is better, and more fun to see

Spain has not played a strong team yet in this WC yet they struggle in some of them greatly to score. Spain's first real test is coming up against Germany than we can talk about Spain ability...

Not sure Germany can win without Muller. I remember he received a 2nd yellow to miss Spain's match.

The Euro 2008 German squad was much too slow to deal with Spain's possession game. I expect Spain to lose this one from a counterattack or a set piece mistake. Schweinsteiger and Khedira will have a hell of a game against this red fury. The yellow card to Muller may hurt Germany's chances, but I'm sure they can cope.

Spain has not played a strong team yet in this WC yet they struggle in some of them greatly to score. Spain's first real test is coming up against Germany than we can talk about Spain ability...

Germany is playing a good world if, but has played against small teams, and against teams without rhyme or declining strength (England and Argentina)
they play great, for me the best of times.

Spain has not played against great rivals, but unlike those who played before the Germans were locked back, 10 under the porter .. so it is very hard thrashing ...

But when Spain, find the game, 20 or 40 minutes later, is a relentless machine

begin to combine Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, villa .. and start finding holes and gaps ...

for me the sanction of muller, is crucial.

will be the best game of the World, two teams set to attack and defend equally well

the first to score wins the game

I dont understand why u are talking about Spain like that so big all the time,ok u win the euro and u have great team now but there are so many great teams in the world,its not only you,remember nobody cares u before 5 years ago,u have no name in the football history at all and u cant give us guaranty what kind of team u will have in the next 5 years ,u only have a good generation now and it dosent make u the best team of all time...

I dont understand why u are talking about Spain like that so big all the time,ok u win the euro and u have great team now but there are so many great teams in the world,its not only you,remember nobody cares u before 5 years ago,u have no name in the football history at all and u cant give us guaranty what kind of team u will have in the next 5 years ,u only have a good generation now and it dosent make u the best team of all time...

History does not win,
As Germany does not win you a championship?

Germany is a great team, but Spain is better, has better players in all lines
Of course, this is football, and everyone can win, but this generation Spanish, is the best
is like the barcelona, any doubt that the club is hopeful all titles?
because that may be lost, but we are better.

Spain is practically the Barcelona, but Germany is not the defensive inter Mourinho
this is the closest thing to a barcelona vs bayern ....

I'm excited, it will be a great match.

ok then Germany is Real Madrid who is bigger than Barcelona of all time,is it?i am really impressed by the way of your understanding about football and your examples..

Germany is a great team, but Spain is better, has better players in all lines

Oh, come on...

this is the closest thing to a barcelona vs bayern ....

Oh, come on...again. Are you serious? Do you really think, Spain is the same like Barca in Club football? Barca is the best club team in the world by far! Inter only won the CL because of extremely good tactics, strong defense and nice teamwork. i like Inter, but in 7 games out of 10, Barca would win. And that's the same like the Spain national team? They have nice players (I love Iniesta and Xavi btw) but they are definately not as dominant in world football as Barca!

And btw: History does play a role! Or why do you think Germany is ALWAYS nearly on top of World Cups? We now have played 16 (!) World Cups and 12 times we reached AT LEAST the semi finals. It's correct, that history doesn't win games, but it's pathetic saying, it plays no role.

Last edited:

omg i hope not many spanish are that arrogant / ignorant.
i am looking forward to an interesting match. i also think the first goal will decide the match. and one thing is for sure - we are really hard to beat even for a good spanish team. and should we get the lead the counter attack-machinery will start to roll again...

omg i hope not many spanish are that arrogant / ignorant.
i am looking forward to an interesting match. i also think the first goal will decide the match. and one thing is for sure - we are really hard to beat even for a good spanish team. and should we get the lead the counter attack-machinery will start to roll again...

+1

all results are possible..

0-4 for germany
2-0 for spain..

2-2...

really, this teams are the best of worldcup...
if spain don't win, i want that germany win the cup.

the good football

Oh, come on...

Oh, come on...again. Are you serious? Do you really think, Spain is the same like Barca in Club football? Barca is the best club team in the world by far! Inter only won the CL because of extremely good tactics, strong defense and nice teamwork. i like Inter, but in 7 games out of 10, Barca would win. And that's the same like the Spain national team? They have nice players (I love Iniesta and Xavi btw) but they are definately not as dominant in world football as Barca!

And btw: History does play a role! Or why do you think Germany is ALWAYS nearly on top of World Cups? We now have played 16 (!) World Cups and 12 times we reached AT LEAST the semi finals. It's correct, that history doesn't win games, but it's pathetic saying, it plays no role.

the history of spain, begin in 2008

in 2008 win european cup
in 2010 semis worldcup...at the moment..

and yes, spain is better than germany line for line...

except boateng-capdevilla

and another thing

------puyol-pique
xavi---busquets-
iniesta--villa--

and pedro,cesc

yes, spain is + or - barcelona

Last edited:

Boateng better than Capdevilla? No, I don't think so! The spanish defense might be better than the german one, but the german midfield is better by far! I really try to be neutral in my words. Schweinsteiger is maybe the best player of the whole tournament, Khedira, Özil and Podolski have performed great and Müller...don't need to say anything about him. The spanish midfield has great names but in the end, the actual german one is definately better.

Boateng better than Capdevilla? No, I don't think so! The spanish defense might be better than the german one, but the german midfield is better by far! I really try to be neutral in my words. Schweinsteiger is maybe the best player of the whole tournament, Khedira, Özil and Podolski have performed great and Müller...don't need to say anything about him. The spanish midfield has great names but in the end, the actual german one is definately better.

xavi, busquets,alonso, iniesta, cesc....
winner of campions leagues, european cups, maker of game...

No German would be entitled in the Barcelona
in spain there are 3.

muller is a great player, young, strong, speed...but he don't play this match.

Back
Top Bottom