1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

• Germany win

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • Spain win

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

xavi, busquets,alonso, iniesta, cesc....
winner of campions leagues, european cups, maker of game...

No German would be entitled in the Barcelona
in spain there are 3.

muller is a great player, young, strong, speed...but he don't play this match.

Football isn't a science, kiddo. You can't say players from Team A are better than players from Team B because they won titles in the past. The organization and the tactics make the champions.

I thought, history doesn't play?:FAIL:

no is history
is youth and experience
2008 no is history, are the same team.

xavi iniesta busquets pedro, win 6 titles in 2009

:OOOH:

khedira better than who??? hahaha
who is khedira??? bah......
trochowsky? :COAT:

3b4ee816f75fd879d30ce7f.gif

wednesday, we talk....

Football isn't a science, kiddo. You can't say players from Team A are better than players from Team B because they won titles in the past. The organization and the tactics make the champions.

where is the portugal tactics?
11 under the porter?

i say, all is possible

germany play the better football in this worldcup, but, i think spain win.

Barely Beating Portugal and Paraguay is an achievement to you?

omg i hope not many spanish are that arrogant / ignorant.

don't worry, notice that he's hogging somewhere around 50% of this thread. it only looks like many are so confident, but there's only one.

Guys, i have a proposition. I'm not needed in this thread, but i'd like to discuss and assist in discussions on football; the last 2 pages are... well :P

In the italy thread there are serious tactics discussed, here we listen to a guy say X >> Y, history matters, history doesn't matter and any team that doesn't play 10 men behind the ball is copying... whaddya know. Spain 2008. Prolly even the Netherlands 74 are.

What do you say we ignore such replies?

I honestly have no answer for his bull*****! Didn't think he's that arrogant. Shame on you for laughing at our players!

Yeah, we'll talk on wednesday!

Last edited:

where is the portugal tactics?
11 under the porter?

khedira better than who??? hahaha
who is khedira??? bah......

If you want to talk about tactics here we go:

You are underestimating Khedira. Look, Khedira-Schweinsteiger is probably the most effective double pivot in this tournament. When we talk about a double pivot tactic people immediately think is a defensive tactic. Wrong. Khedira and Schweini made a theoretically defensive scheme into an deeply and dangerous offensive side. Their move on the pitch, the space they cover and the passes they made are the the most important part in the German team. In my opinion, the key of the match will be in the ability of Spain to annul these two players. Honestly I don't think both Busquets and Alonso will stop those guys plus Özil.

I remember that it was funny ,but Schweinsteiger wasn`t bothered he`s a professional and kept going w/ his interview.

Spain since then were very confident I remember in the confederation cup when the US beat Spain 2-0 it was a shock and a wake up call. Football is a funny ole game at any given time a wake up call does happen experience helps but....nothing is guarantee.

Last edited:

i'm very arrogant, i know, but, this is a game, is funny...

if spain lose....hahaha u kille me , laugthin of me...more smiles icons...:FAIL::LMAO:

i'm very arrogant, i know, but, this is a game, is funny...

if spain lose....hahaha u kille me , laugthin of me...more smiles icons...:FAIL::LMAO:

You're embarrasing, dude. You talk about football in such a primitive and naive way that I feel like hearing my 5 years old nephew. Please try to post less and make more sense.

Ronaldinho_23 you are giving a real bad image for the spanish fans which is being arrogant. Stop it. You are turning people neutral here against Spain with this talk.

Both teams are wary of each other and I doubt Muller will be a huge diffrence just like Ballack wasn't.

Ronaldinho_23 you are giving a real bad image for the spanish fans which is being arrogant. Stop it. You are turning people neutral here against Spain with this talk.

Both teams are wary of each other and I doubt Muller will be a huge diffrence just like Ballack wasn't.
you see my last post, i talk the play, comapre players, speed game..
the first post i'm arrogant, yes. but now, i talk of football.

I have read nonsense like
"Khedira is better than xavi"
"Spain have only names"
"Spain has no history, no nothing"

and I'm not crying all the time, or complain ...

not so strange to believe that Spain wins
because it can not be better for me?

germany is good, very good, wonderful, yes, but we are talking about Spain, a top level team, the candidate number one for all coaches, including low Joakin

I've said many times already in this thread, the midfield will be the key to the game ... and my midfield for Spain, has much more experience, and much more technical than the german ..

German midfield, maybe it's faster, to exit the counter

but it will be a very hard game, a game where two teams want to have the ball.

I saw the Argentina-Germany and if Germany won it, and failed to score more goals, but Argentina, playing poorly, also failed to score his goals, because the German midfield, often falls asleep.

oh boy... of course the german national team played only well because their opponents were all poor or in bad shape... omg...
ever thought about good scouting and tactical organization by german coaching team to reach that scores?

jogi löw and his team analyzed the opponents such good that we were able to beat them - and they will analyze spain as well as argentina before - nevertheless spain will be harder to beat.
as you said your players are almost all well known, and everyone knwos about good passing of spain but i bet jogi will find the right strategy to play with good pressing to avoid spain's great pass-play.

oh boy... of course the german national team played only well because their opponents were all poor or in bad shape... omg...
ever thought about good scouting and tactical organization by german coaching team to reach that scores?

jogi löw and his team analyzed the opponents such good that we were able to beat them - and they will analyze spain as well as argentina before - nevertheless spain will be harder to beat.
as you said your players are almost all well known, and everyone knwos about good passing of spain but i bet jogi will find the right strategy to play with good pressing to avoid spain's great pass-play.

i don't say this..

I say that Germany, like Spain, have not yet played with a real power

Wednesday is that of the real game, for you and for us.
I've said a thousand times, the winner will win the World Cup.

I think the only thing that can be a point in favor of spain is their organisation in defense and midfield which is galaxies better than england and argentina what probably allows spain not to be overwhelmed by germany's counter attacks, but for germany is definetly the concentration, the fitness and the way the enlarge the ball circulation what makes them so dangerous and in my opinion much more determinate than spain

i don't say this..

Why it is the winner of this match wins a World Cup? And how the final? Certainly Uruguay is weaker, than Spain or Germany, but even it can show excellent game and win any of the remained national teams, and and in general it is impossible to speak about Holland, such national team never cannot be thrown off from accounts, you so speak as-as if Holland and Uruguay it Andorra or San-marino.:BLINK:

i don't say this..

I agree with you, I think will be really good match wednesday.

It's really cool that the final of the Euro turns into a World cup semifinal. And it's the moment for a rematch; too bad Spain aren't quite in their best form, cause the germans have stepped up their game.

Truth be told - i know every team plays the same number of games - 7 - but if Germany wins this they'll have went through England, Argentina, Spain and Holland. Which although may not have been in their best ever form and may not have been real functional teams (eng, arg) but are still packed with valuable ambitious players and still really difficult to beat.

I don't like to say this about them (i'm generally not a fan), but the germans would manage a really convincing campaign. Kudos to them. They've completely shed the unlikable skin and adopted a different one. That's to be admired.

yeah, most people in our country are suprised about this good performances by our nt, too. i guess hardly no one ever expected this team to do so well.
i hope they can keep their form and go into final-stage. in my opinion the momentum is on our side like it was on spanish side in 2008.

btw. tomorrow 11:00 cet we will know who's gonna win - then it's time for our magic octupus paul (which is originally from england!!!) :D

I chose DrAW,I think it will be very close game a draw w/ 2 goals and 1 goal will decide it in extra-time... very dramatic win. I really like this new German side its like Luther bring the gospel to the church again a fawn memory of Germany :APPLAUD: Then, I see my wife and an important role ESPANA was to my country in La Republica Dominicana how they contribute to our population mmmm then there is the whole take Fabregas from Arsenal bit, So Germany wins in extra time then :SMUG:

I think Spain will play at their top on wednesday...they will have space to play cause I doubt germany are going to change they way they play to fit and contain spain...they will attack and play like they did so far during the tournament and with a a team like spain who can hold the ball better than any team I got to give this to Spain 3-1 if there any goal to this game...

I think Spain will play at their top on wednesday...they will have space to play cause I doubt germany are going to change they way they play to fit and contain spain...they will attack and play like they did so far during the tournament and with a a team like spain who can hold the ball better than any team I got to give this to Spain 3-1 if there any goal to this game...

x2 :)

Fuck, stupid Paul just chose the spanish clam meat. We're doomed :(

noooooooooooooooooooooo.... it seems we have to fight our destiny.... :D

but don't be so guick: for the final of euro2008 he had chosen germany as the winner - maybe he's wrong once again regarding this match...

oh shit no....
come on paul...:PRAY:

Back
Top Bottom