1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

• Germany win

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • Spain win

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

Fuck, stupid Paul just chose the spanish clam meat. We're doomed :(

Haaaallo! It's semi-finals!

Paul now begins to act tactically - Mirai said yes even Spanish newspapers report that long ago about Paul.

leave the Spain in the faith they can win and strike back icy cold. After the cameras were out, he puke the food quickly out and went back on the german tank
:LOL:
Edit:

It works ;)
http://www.marca.com/2010/07/06/futbol/mundial_2010/1278408336.html

Last edited:

I hope the best teams wins. Undoubtedly two of the best teams in the tournament. This is in many ways a final on its own.

I think it'll be a tough competitive match unless there is an early red-card or something, but if I have to pick a winner, I'd give the edge to the Spanish and can see them finally stop the German Machine today and come out winners.

I think Germany will finally be stopped today and have their toughest match yet. We'll find out in couple hours I guess... nonetheless they will go home extremely proud and rightly so and have won many new fans including me.

spain eat germany, and after, octopus paul.

xD

jesus, please..jesus.... :PRAY:

pedro in
torres out

-------casillas
ramos--puyi--pique--capdevilla
--------busi
xavi---------alonso
pedro--villa--iniesta

Spain 2 - 0 Germany.

1 goal in 1st half and another to seal the game around 75th minute when Germans are attacking vigorously and have nothing to lose and David Villa and co. hit them on the counter.

My prediction, but I hope it doesn't come true. Because if Spain win by 1 goal, I make a grand! :D If the score is anything else, we don't win $hit. :/

Hope to see a great game though! I think first 20 mins, both teams will be very cautious. But after that the game will pick up...

it was %100 penalty and red card,how come refree miss it i cant understand,Ozil had good chances,hope we can use one of them in the next half

slightly touch, no pen imo.... ozil was looking for the pen good call by ref. ozil should of pass to open podulski

spain kick to goal !!!! fucked...kick to goal !!!!!

pfffffffffffffff

slightly touch, no pen imo.... ozil was looking for the pen good call by ref. ozil should of pass to open podulski

slightly?? come on man,if i touch u the same when u are running,u will fall down,if u play football in ur life even out with friends on street then u should know how it is..that was a penalty for sure..

ozil should of pass to open podulski

thats another matter,i talk about the penalty..

If there "was" a foul, that was outside of the box.

Goal!Here it is a goal, Spain-Gemany 1-0!:CONFUSE:It seems that the prediction of Paul can is come true, but game is not finished yet, and I hope Germans will hammer and still as will hammer.:D

lol to Paul 1-0 most cagest match of the WC . Pedro wanted to be a hero .

Spain was just too clever. Impossible to keep possession for a greater amount of time against them.

I'll be rooting for Holland, though. :P

with the football they play,those hundred passes,i dont think any team can beat Spain in the world,Germany did their best in this tournament,well done.,but just like Portugal,Paraguay matches,Spain won again..Lets see if this strange football tactic will work on Netherlands..

Well, great match from Espana.
Though they didn't play good, they won against a poor Germany.
I'm sad for this great team that is germany, they deserved a final .... but sport is sport, and history is in spanish feet.

Hup hup holland for sunday

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHERE IS THE BALL GERMANY? WHERE IS THE BALL¿??????

OEEEEEEEE OEOEOEOEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOEEEEEEEEE OOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You are a very sad, pathethic fella.
No class whatsoever ...

"Congratulations", I guess.

You scored on a corner. You can keep the ball all you want, it was not effective against a very good german defense.

But congrats. I still think with Muller it would have been completely different.

Wow, I was amazed at the fact that at the end, Germany couldn't even resort to direct football, such was the pressure from the Spaniards.

And what a difference between Torres and Villa. Villa after 70m was running around pressuring every German player, Torres was looking like Berbatov.

Congratulations to Spain, the winner, and to Germany, who played some of the best football I've ever seen them play. I kind of like Germany without Ballack. (He's a pet hate of mine, along with the likes of Van Bommel...) :)

Lets see if this strange football tactic will work on Netherlands..

Strange tactic? Thats a wonderful tactic, I reckon it lacks Barcelona quality, sharp runnings and decisives passing.
But Barca also struggle a bit in this same way this season.
Sometimes looks like they're just passing side-to-side, but if you keep trying through balls you won't be able to keep high posession, its about knowing when is the best time to force it.

I wonder when this guy is going to get warning for posting childish crap after the games, oh wait he should've been banned alrdy....

schweinsteiger "i want spain in semifinals"

hohohoho "the new ballack"

HAHA Neuer - The look on his face, over confident shite bag!.... Don't think throught the tournament Germanys keeper has been really really tested- Credit to the germans team defence. But most of the shots Neuer saved seemed to be hit straight at him!

Anyway Holland V Spain - that was my dream game

It is very a pity that Germany has lost, but today Spain has played very well, also it is possible to congratulate of Paul with next predicting a match outcome, I hope, on a match for the third place this time it will predict a victory of Germany, and Spain can only be congratulated for the such excellent game and an exit in the final, I hope in the final they will win, though...:P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What a wonderful mentality.
It's clear that today Spain has showed a really offensive efficacity, with defender scoring

Back
Top Bottom