1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

• Germany win

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • Spain win

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/2 - Germany vs Spain - poll

I wonder when this guy is going to get warning for posting childish crap after the games, oh wait he should've been banned alrdy....

what is your problem??

i say about the match,
you say center spain only names...you are saw the center? names, and mens....
you say spain

this is spain, tiki taka,

I have no fault to lose
I do not go into the post from Germany
if you say you want to go and Spain had not laughed at the center of the field, etc ...

have if I can not be happy now

what is your problem??

i say about the match,
you say center spain only names...you are saw the center? names, and mens....
you say spain

this is spain, tiki taka,

I have no fault to lose
I do not go into the post from Germany
if you say you want to go and Spain had not laughed at the center of the field, etc ...

have if I can not be happy now

You must be a special bull around these forums posting childish stuff without any action

Ronaldinho_23, after tonight you are the joke of this forum (like the man of your nickname), I believe as spanish you have to respect Germany, Spain wasn't soooooo much better than Germany, you probably deserved to win but not to joke germans in this forum...

Congratulation to Low who said he would not play like Italy in 2006. [irony]Right, he played probably like Greece in 2004...[/irony]

Last edited:

Ronaldinho_23, after tonight you are the joke of this forum (like the man of your nickname), I believe as spanish you have to respect Germany, Spain wasn't soooooo much better than Germany, you probably deserved to win but not to joke germans in this forum...

Congratulation to Low who said he would not play like Italy in 2006. [irony]Right, he played probably like Greece in 2004...[/irony]

Well, they have also come to discuss with me.
I initially just said that Spain won easily, and has won easy

but they wanted to discuss, tengod ight to laugh at what you want, if I'm wrong is not my problem.

Sunday is the end, if Holland win, you can do what you want, I do not tell andie as it should enjoy.

I love football, football is passion, football is fun, football is action.

football is not to talk and talk. I said, soccer is easy, Spain wins, and has happened

You must be a special bull around these forums posting childish stuff without any action

I agree completely. He's not the only one though.

Who is Messi?

When you got.....

schweinsteiger_dpa_gr.jpg

*Schweinsteiger*

Yes, Fair Play wins unlike Argentina who look every possible way to cheat.

After a very fair match...

Tevez a scumbag cheater a great example who try to do anything every match to gain something.

Really? When was beeing offside and the linesman not seeing it a form of cheating?

Props to your team for beating us and for displaying some of the most beautiful passing football in this World Cup in the other matches.

Unlike all the other german posters, which were very classy, you have no right whatsoever to complain about him.

Spain honestly deserved to win. Their ability to keep the ball in their own lines that long ist unbelievable. Germany almost never had the ideas to get into the game. Congratz to Spain! Maybe our football was the most beautiful but the spanish one was more grown up. I'm just very sad and disappointed after that great tournament. But also very proud of MY TEAM!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHERE IS THE BALL GERMANY? WHERE IS THE BALL¿??????

OEEEEEEEE OEOEOEOEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOEEEEEEEEE OOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's really sad what a bad winner you are. I won't do you the favor and doing the same stuff in case that Spain probably will lose the final. That's not the behaviour my parents told me.

Football is passion and action, truly. But laughing about the other team, especially Schweinsteiger in your case is really really sad, my friend. Have nice evening and enjoy your win. You seem to need it...

Last edited:
voxel ,

Yes the first thing might be childish to some extend, but what the hell was wrong with Messi? They really hyped that guy up pretty big before wc and he played worse in years especially for his nation, rest of the comments were just my opinion about Tevez plus Heinze which i forgot to mention for doing anything they can in Mexico game to win that includes couple dives and complaints about yellow card every challenge.

Spain honestly deserved to win. Their ability to keep the ball in their own lines that long ist unbelievable. Germany almost never had the ideas to get into the game. Congratz to Spain! Maybe our football was the most beautiful but the spanish one was more grown up. I'm just very sad and disappointed after that great tournament. But also very proud of MY TEAM!

It's really sad what a bad winner you are. I won't do you the favor and doing the same stuff in case that Spain probably will lose the final. That's not the behaviour my parents told me.

Football is passion and action, truly. But laughing about the other team, especially Schweinsteiger in your case is really really sad, my friend. Have nice evening and enjoy your win. You seem to need it...

Germany were over rated, played a Poor Australia Team, Lazy England Team and a tactically Inept Argentina team which made them look amazing as they scored 4 goals in each match. End of the DAY its the best thing for FOOTBALL Germany Lost. Spain & Holland totally deserve to be in the Final and im sooo Happy that the Germans are shocked and sad!

I cant wait until Ballack comes back - he completely ruins your team, well unless Khedira keeps his place which he should

Germany were over rated, played a Poor Australia Team, Lazy England Team and a tactically Inept Argentina team which made them look amazing as they scored 4 goals in each match. End of the DAY its the best thing for FOOTBALL Germany Lost. Spain & Holland totally deserve to be in the Final and im sooo Happy that the Germans are shocked and sad!

I cant wait until Ballack comes back - he completely ruins your team, well unless Khedira keeps his place which he should

Is that comment really necessary?

I was very dissapointed by Löw when I realized that he only set his team for counter attacks, excellent counter attacks, but nothing more when you play against a team that has classy ball and passing control

it's a pity for this real good team of germany

Aaaaand you opinion on Spain's ability so far to beat easy teams??

Portugal,Honduras,Chile,Paraguay

Not to mention %99 games won by single goal and barely out of group

:COAT:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHERE IS THE BALL GERMANY? WHERE IS THE BALL¿??????

OEEEEEEEE OEOEOEOEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOEEEEEEEEE OOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you, sir, are a idiot. no, i did not misspell "an". i want to risk a warning and ask "how does one flag a message and report the author?"

seriously, this guy's disrupting the really decent forum this was. i'm not against arguing anythingand any idea, but ARGUing and ARGUment have the same root. saying "i am rubber you are glue" or "IN YO FACE" doesn't strike me as argumenting anything but nausea.

he clearly doesn`t appreciate good football :LOL:

Yeah spain were pretty poor, but they showed today they can step it up. Also SPain are Proven EURO 2008 Winners, so there not really overated and they showed it today. It will be an interesting game v Holland. But as I said I don't think this German team is that amazing, i think in the next EUROS and World Cup you will see thier full potential

So if your not IMpresed by Spain as they win 1 nil and nearly didnt qualify, now that the worse team (in your opinion) won ....what does that make of this German team, not much i suspect

yes but you cannot always wait for counter attacks, german people always criticized that kind of football, now because in their team there young and fast player that can shoot more goals by counter attacks it doesn't mean that this is the future of football

I think spain showed today what means football as it always had to be, they didn't shot more goals because the most teams that played against them stood with 9 players behind the ball like also germany did today, i was very dissapointed by deutschland this evening :(

I agree completely. He's not the only one though.

After a very fair match...

Really? When was beeing offside and the linesman not seeing it a form of cheating?

Props to your team for beating us and for displaying some of the most beautiful passing football in this World Cup in the other matches.

Unlike all the other german posters, which were very classy, you have no right whatsoever to complain about him.

touche :BOP:

Switzerland beat Spain via counter-attacking football... Who's to say Germany couldn't do the same?

Spain pressed from the front, you can see how difficult for the Germans when they try to play short passes.

Maybe the outcome might've been different had Germany did the same but ultimately, the winning goal was from a corner, a well worked corner.

To be honest Switzerland was the luckiest team in the tournament winning that match. So, I guess if you play counter-attacking football to Spain you're about to lose 9 of 10 times, no matter who you are.

To beat Spain you have to play like Chile did. Doing an insane pression to Spain deffense, man-marking Xavi and Iniesta and pray for Del Bosque to put Torres in the team. Then, Spain gets very weak.

Germany seemed very dangerous, though, and showed fine teamwork for most of the match. Mueller was missed greatly. That man could have turned the match upside down.

Greetings to Germany for their beautiful football.

Spain 2 - 0 Germany.

1 goal in 1st half and another to seal the game around 75th minute when Germans are attacking vigorously and have nothing to lose and David Villa and co. hit them on the counter.

My prediction, but I hope it doesn't come true. Because if Spain win by 1 goal, I make a grand! :D If the score is anything else, we don't win $hit. :/

Hope to see a great game though! I think first 20 mins, both teams will be very cautious. But after that the game will pick up...

I LOVE Pedro!! :D

He was great yesterday for 90% of the match but when at the end, he selfishly didn't pass ball to Torres in that 2-on-1 situation, I was jumping with joy! :D

I won a $1000 yesterday off an $80 bet! :D and Had Pedro been unselfish and Spain score that, I wouldn't have!

Now I've profit of $1300 so far from WC. Enjoying the hell out of it as a true lover of the sport and making a bit of money from it on the side too. ;)

Thank you Puyol AND Pedro! :LOL: Love you both! :D :LMAO:

:LOL: I made some money this wc too but nothing close to a grand.
Betting culture ain't that big here, anyhow I'm pretty close to win a kit of the winner.
Thanks to my 'casual fans' friends. Fools :TWIST:

i didn't think there were any "casual football fans" in brasil, sauce! :D

anyhow 1 grand with a single bet!?! that's impressive, bro! :APPLAUD:

i was watching the match at my girlfriend's place. when pedro made a complete idiot of himself with that move, my missus' brother told her "u see, that's why i don't like to play football with your boy here.... coz if i would do something like that to him, he would just forget about the ball and start chasing me all over the pitch to bite my head off"
:P

pedro did very well and gave spain exactly what they have been missing in the past few games.... but that move was very, very irritating indeed.

Last edited:
:LOL: I made some money this wc too but nothing close to a grand.
Betting culture ain't that big here, anyhow I'm pretty close to win a kit of the winner.
Thanks to my 'casual fans' friends. Fools :TWIST:

I bet on bet365.com bro.

i didn't think there were any "casual football fans" in brasil, sauce! :D

anyhow 1 grand with a single bet!?! that's impressive, bro! :APPLAUD:

i was watching the match at my girlfriend's place. when pedro made a complete idiot of himself with that move, my missus' brother told her "u see, that's why i don't like to play football with your boy here.... coz if i would do something like that to him, he would just forget about the ball and start chasing me all over the pitch to bite my head off"
:P

pedro did very well and gave spain exactly what they have been missing in the past few games.... but that move was very, very irritating indeed.

:LOL: Yeah I would've been furious too. Except in this particular instance, I love Pedrito for it even more! :D

Yeah it was an $80 parlay/combined bet on TWO outcomes (both which have to be correct) of Holland AND Spain both winning in the 90 mins by margin of 1 goal.

So I'm not only thankful to Puyol and Pedro but Maxi Perreira for that late consolation goal against the Dutch just as well! :D

And that's how $80 turned to $1126 to be exact! :D

I think Spain won thanks to the confidence after winning portugal and paraguay, the shame here that they won with a great help with refferees catastrophic mistakes

so, the rest of their matchs just depends on this confidence gained
believe me, Spain had done very very bad matches this tournament , but with every win I am being more sure that they will win the title ..

because in this situation , you will win with the media exageration .. so the other teams will play deffense against them .. that leads to more spaces available for spanish players (coz deffenders of germany and other teams will hesitate before every challenge for the ball) , so , spain will hold the ball .. german players will run after it , which means , players fatigue ..

that's exactly what happened with this shitty team barcelona ..

they were normal at the beginning of 2008/2009

but after some consecutive winnings against Gijon & this poor teams , media had described them as unbeatable team .. so other teams would fear them ..
and in the football , you fear , you lose ..

so they won titles (of course with great helps from referees)

then , some idiots told us that they have the most beautiful football , while, they spend 30 minutes passing the ball between deffenders and midfielders so the spectators sleep during the match ..

in fact barcelona (and spain because 7 players are from barcelona) have the most boring football ever seen

and they win strangely every time

Back
Top Bottom