1/2 - Uruguay vs Netherlands - poll (Evo-Web predictions right)

1/2 - Uruguay vs Netherlands - poll

• Uruguay win

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Netherlands win

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/2 - Uruguay vs Netherlands - poll

Hope Uruguay get battered, cheating fuckers.

Netherlands full of confidence vs another confident Uruguay side (-) minus Saurez :(

I still would like to see a final between us and our beloved neighbours, and I thrust in their play plus Uruguay will miss Suarez, so I say the Dutch will win. My prediction is 2-1 again.

I still would like to see a final between us and our beloved neighbours, and I thrust in their play plus Uruguay will miss Suarez, so I say the Dutch will win. My prediction is 2-1 again.

typical german :LOL: did you win already or the octopus is that accurate ;)

Hope Uruguay get battered, cheating fuckers.

Hoping is something but reality is something else. I'd want to see them out but I still think they'll win the WC.

Hehe, of course the octopus

krake-16845791-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=465.jpg

Well, he wants to see a final between Germany and Holland, that'd require both to win their respective semis. I don't think anyone remotely sane sees Spain merely as a stepping stone - no need to mention how hard it'll be all the time, right? ;)

Paraguay was so close to beat Spain,Uruguay is better team than Paraguay i think,if Brasil would take the game little bit more serious,they could win the first half 2-0 and finish the game vs Netherlands,Uruguay will make a suprise and go to final...

Well, he wants to see a final between Germany and Holland, that'd require both to win their respective semis. I don't think anyone remotely sane sees Spain merely as a stepping stone - no need to mention how hard it'll be all the time, right? ;)

no doubt Im the biggest joka here m8 it`s all good :BRMM:

Somehow I have it in my guts that Uruguay is gonna win. My brain says Netherlands but my stomach says Uruguay. We'll see. ;)

But I have a lot of respect for for the achievement of the Netherlands. They finally realized that you can't win titles without being efficient and only playing beautiful. Now they're maybe not playing the best football in this tournament but they are winning finally. It's gonna be a close game with Germany waiting in the final. ;)

I think Uruguay will win this game. and Germany the Championship with the best Football gameplay at the Tournament

Mathijsen got turned far too easily by the two-footed Forlan and then Stekelenburg...... :/

What a goal by the legendary captain though!! :WORSHIP: Might just be the goal of the tournament!!

After losing 4-0, I'm very positive that I'd be a lot more embarrassed by our coach substituting our best striker like Dunga did with Luis Fabiano or Tabarez just did with Forlan. What the hell man, you are losing!!! 8-1 or 3-1 still gets you on the next plane home... there's no prize for allowing less goals.

Uruguay is the champion of out hearts for this tournament..I give no chance to Netherlands against Germany/Spain...

After losing 4-0, I'm very positive that I'd be a lot more embarrassed by our coach substituting our best striker like Dunga did with Luis Fabiano or Tabarez just did with Forlan. What the hell man, you are losing!!! 8-1 or 3-1 still gets you on the next plane home... there's no prize for allowing less goals.

Yeah I wanted Sebastian Fernandez to come on as he's quick, small and agile and can cause a bit of problem with his fresh legs but not at expense of Forlan. I would've taken out Gargano and found it a bit strange that Tabarez took Diego out.

Nonetheless Diego goes out with a bang! As does Uruguay actually. These guys never give up!

Last South American team to qualify for World Cup and also last team to be eliminated from it. And they did miss Suarez today. :P
Only Forlan had any real punch in their attacks. They were missing danger from most others. With Suarez in, it would've been tougher for the Dutch back-line.

It's weird because IMO the Dutch haven't played anywhere near their potential and yet they're in the final.

I think their defensive frailties will finally be fully exposed by either Germany or Spain in the final.

And what does van Bommel have to do to get booked? He's an absolute utter cunt.

he did get booked , he thought the whistle was to end the game so he booted the ball and got booked for time wasting :LOL: booked nonetheless

What was the fight at the very end of the match about?! I saw Diego Lugano get in there... :LOL: what a surprise! :ROLL:

Back
Top Bottom