1/4 - Uruguay vs Ghana - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/4 - Uruguay vs Ghana - poll

• Uruguay win

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Ghana win

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Err.. it was on its way into the goal if it wasn't for Suarez's hands on the goal line. If it wasn't for that cheating way it was on its way in and according to the rules he can't use his hands.

How hard is it to make a rule that states a goal which is stopped illegaly with the hands of any outfield player on goal-line should be given as a goal and the player sent off?

That's not absurd and not one bit. The only thing absurd is the damn rules and that shit that happened.

If that same thing happened any time during the game I would've said exactly the same. Just because the rules say so it doesn't mean its gospel. So many shit that don't make sense is in but we go on with it because we can't change them.
I understand you. Suarez cheated, and he will pay, according to current rules. But please reply to my question: who will you assign the goal?

Agree with Lami - A goal deliberately stopped on goal line - red card the player and award the goal.

That would wipe out the behaviour - that said FIFA didnt give Suarez an extra game ban so if Uruguay wins the semi he can play the final. I would think we want to wipe out unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Adiyiah headed the ball that Suarez stopped - he would be awarded the goal

Back
Top Bottom