1/8 - Brazil vs Chile - poll (Evo-Web predictions right)

1/8 - Brazil vs Chile - poll

• Brazil win

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Chile win

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/8 - Brazil vs Chile - poll

I think Brazil will win this matchj, but I'm Chilean and I want to see my team winning to the Brazilians, but for that, Chile mustn't do mistakes, 'cause the Brazilians are very opportunistic

I think Brazil will win this matchj, but I'm Chilean and I want to see my team winning to the Brazilians, but for that, Chile mustn't do mistakes, 'cause the Brazilians are very opportunistic

You have to have a positive mindset audi2000 otherwise it will be the same story. You cannot go into a mathc thinking we are beaten already.

I dont think el Loco and the players are thinking like that and they have something to play for . The people of Chile after the earthquake that tragically claimed so many lives amigo. :(

You have to have a positive mindset audi2000 otherwise it will be the same story. You cannot go into a mathc thinking we are beaten already.

I dont think el Loco and the players are thinking like that and they have something to play for . The people of Chile after the earthquake that tragically claimed so many lives amigo. :(

but I know this team is better than France '98, I have faith in Chile, and I think we can win them

This Chilean team can beat Brazil.

But Problem is, no Ponce. No Medel for this match as both suspended. So defensively, they will probably suffer and that's not what you want against Brazilians. So I don't know... now I think Brazil will go through... but this Chilean team is as capable as they come!

Brazil will win. And we´ll loose to the Germans on the final.

El Loco Bielsa is argentine, he must win, the players can't disappoint him.
To me it will be an interessant match

Back
Top Bottom