1/8 - Paraguay vs Japan - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/8 - Paraguay vs Japan - poll

• Paraguay win

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Japan win

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/8 - Paraguay vs Japan - poll

Can see this match going either way. Should be a closely contested battle as long as both teams keep 11 on the field.

Really looking forward to it.

Both sides have technically gifted players.

I guess Martino will stick to three upfront which may pose more of a problem than Denmark did to Nakazawa and Tanaka who have been excellent.

Paraguay are well organized so Honda and co may find less space to play in this time.

Chess match this one but I can see Paraguay edging it.

Can see this match going either way. Should be a closely contested battle as long as both teams keep 11 on the field.

Really looking forward to it.

Me too!
Would be a huge success for either nation.

emotional ending tears of sorrow n joy either way a hug to Japan you lots played w/ Honor :WORSHIP:

good luck Paraguay! I luv the coach in tears (good to see)

There aren't many other players I'd be happier to see score the winning penalty than Cardozo. :D

Good game by Japan, should have kept all penalties low and strong. Congrats Paraguay

Kinda sad for Japan, who showed a more attractive brand of football in this tournament.

Still, Paraguay is a VERY tough team to score on, and I think they won't be a walk in the park for either Spain or Portugal.

VERY tight game as expected. Almost nothing between them. Hell, it sucks for one team to go home having scored one penalty less and not by hitting a bad one but hitting cross bar when it looked like it was destined for top-corner!

Teams couldn't be separated. This is probably the closest match we've had. Of course both were fairly cautious as well, more focused on not making mistakes that would lead to goals for opposition rather than creating chances themselves.

Back
Top Bottom