1/8 - USA vs Ghana - poll (Evo-Web predictions wrong)

1/8 - USA vs Ghana - poll

• USA win

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Ghana win

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1/8 - USA vs Ghana - poll

Is the draw option for after 90 minutes Thomas ?

Because ultimately one side must win penalties or not unless we see an Isneresuqe/ Mahutesque penalty shoot out...... ;)

I think during the basic time will be 1-1, and the destiny of a match will dare in a penalty shot series which the national team of Ghana 4-3 will win.:JAY:

Last edited:

USA will be out for revenge for 2006.

Ghana look very capable but this US side is well coached and drilled and can score goals has a never say die mentality also.

Penalties ?

Is the draw option for after 90 minutes Thomas ?

Because ultimately one side must win penalties or not unless we see an Isneresuqe/ Mahutesque penalty shoot out...... ;)
For me and for Football rules it's after 120 minutes, i'm not Bwin :))

US!!!!! we lost over a dubious pen so I think we are smarter now. We know the ref might take back a goal ,but we just need another goal to make up for it :LOL: one think for sure we can`t outrun them so I expect short passes up the pitch to edge it! we have belief .

USA all the way. They have a well organised, disciplined team that looks to be growing in confidence. I think Ghana will struggle to break them down.

Actually it's 1-1 but I hope Ghana (last african team) can send Yankee home.

USA all the way. They have a well organised, disciplined team that looks to be growing in confidence. I think Ghana will struggle to break them down.
It's actually the complete opposite. USA are very disorganised usually under Bradley.

Ghana 2-1 for the moment

all African countrys who go to 1/4 win 2-1 in the 1/8 during the prolongation.

Why people continue to vote ? :CONFUSE:

Congratulations to Ghana, USA look tired tonight

WHat a band of idiots !

WHU PEOPLE CONTINUE THE VOTE ???

Ghana 9 votes at the 120 and now 13 votes...

Im proud to be American today...We did what we could but couldn`t finish them we lack an out n out striker...Jozy is still like 20 and needs room to grow.We fought hard to the end ,but I rather leave fighting then get hammer by saurez n forlan. Ghana gave us lots of chances too. Ghana reopen our wound and they deserve it w/ that goal in the 93rd minute.

WHat a band of idiots !

WHU PEOPLE CONTINUE THE VOTE ???

Ghana 9 votes at the 120 and now 13 votes...

why does it matter?

I got an infraction for calling someone an idiot on here once when they deserved it, you're calling several people idiots for having a laugh with a pointless poll. :ROLL:

Back
Top Bottom