12 Months VPN + DNS changer (US Netflix etc) = £6.20

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
http://www.purevpn.com/order/?utm_source=list_ia&utm_medium=email_IA&utm_campaign=CC2014

lT7vsWO.jpg

5 Simultaneous Logins
Internet security, privacy and freedom is not just about you, is it? It is also about the people you care about – your partner, your family, your friends and the people you care about. That is why PureVPN offers 5 simultaneous logins with all its subscription plans.
That’s right. You can protect 5 devices with 1 account of PureVPN, simultaneously. Isn’t that the coolest thing or what? After all, we know how important security can be and how drastic the consequences can be if a hacker gets access to your personal and financial data. So, get PureVPN and protect yourself, and your loved ones, from a hacker sitting thousands of miles away, or maybe right next to your table in a coffee shop. Who knows, right?

Just saw this deal, not a VPN I use as I get one from with my Usenet but worth doing as a backup if 4 others are interested.

I've already bought an account so can give out the login to each new person, I sent you a MSN message last night if you still use it?

Back
Top Bottom