Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

exactly jflores :)

The silence right now is so painful for all of us.

It takes me back though to something that was mentioned in a post suff wrote, when he recieved an email from a contact. I remember the geezer saying Konami are very hush, usually meaning Sony is involved heavily with the game.

That could be why we havent heard anything. Sony have their hands all over Konami right now.

Just wanted to say that I love all of you.

Busy working away looking for any scrap of random information.

It's almost like a soap opera. With ups and downs and confusion. Unfortunately this will be the case right up until 3 or 4 days before release, when you lot will still be wondering if they got in any last minute licenses.

but yer, respect yo's.

Whatelse to expect from the Badgurman ey.

at least some news of the upcoming PS2 version...

J. League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship JAP Termin

30.05.07 - Konami plant die Auslieferung der Fußballsimulation J. League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship am 02.08.07 in Japan vorzunehmen. Das geht aus Preislisten japanischer Großhändler hervor.

translation:
According to pricelists of japan wholesalers Konami will deliver the footballsimulation J. League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship on August 2, 2007 in Japan.

source: gamefront.de

Last edited:
J.League Winning Eleven 2007 CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/edigi-game/407195/1852513/

http://gmstar.com/ps2/jwinningeleven2007.html

Jリーグウイニングイレブン2007 クラブチャンピオンシップ 商品紹介
究極のクラブチームバージョン、最新作が遂に登場!
フィールドに立つ選手になりきれる、注目の新モードも搭載!

●“Jリーグファン”はより深く、“世界のクラブサッカーファン”も楽しめる要素が満載
・Jリーグが始まってから最も勝数の多いチームや、平均得点の高いチームなど様々なランキングを簡単にチェックすることができる「データベース」機能。
・歴代監督やチーム名の由来など、Jリーグ全31チームの『クラブ紹介』コーナー。
・ファン待望、南米の「リーベルプレート」「インテルナシオナウ」を新規ライセンス取得。
・欧州クラブチームは、06-07シーズン終了時の最新データを採用。

●『ファンタジスタ』モード初搭載!
・一人のサッカー選手として、試合を通してキャリアを積み重ねていくモードです。海外のビッグクラブからのオファーを勝ち取り、世界のファンタジスタを目指します。
・選手の視点でフィールドに立ち、絶妙なキラーパスやオフサイドラインの攻防といった現実さながらのプレイ感を味わうことができます。

●『ワールドツアー』モードもパワーアップ
・好評のモードに条件(ミッション)クリア要素を追加。
「後半30分から逆転」や「2点差以上で勝て」など、より緊張感のある試合が楽しめます。

Translation

J league winning eleventh 2007 club championship commodity introduction
Ultimate club team version, the up-to-date work finally appearance!
It can become the player who stands in field, it loads also the new mode of attention!

- The element where the "J league fan" is deeper, can enjoy also "the club soccer fan of the world" fully loads
After J the league starting, it is possible such as the team where the number of victories is most and the team whose average score is high to check various rankings simply, "database" function.
Successive, ' club introduction ' corner of J league all the 31 teams such as supervision and origin of team name.
Fan "River Plate" "Sport Club Internacional Porto Alegre " of eager waiting and South America new license acquisition.
European club the team 06-07 adopting the up-to-date data of the season end time.

- ' ファンタジスタ' mode first loading!
It is the mode which keeps accumulating the carrier as a alone soccer player, through the tournament. Offer from big club of the foreign country is gained, toward ファンタジスタof the world aims.
With point of view of the player it stands in field, the actuality such as offense and defense of exquisite killer pass and the offside line to a considerable degree it can taste the play impression.

- ' World tour ' mode power rise
Popular condition (the mission) adding the clear element to mode.
"From the latter half 30 minutes" win and so on, from it can enjoy the tournament which has the strain above being reversed "and 2 point differences".

Last edited:
"South America new license acquisition" what teams?

If they're releasing that in August I doubt Winning Eleven 11 will be out until at least a couple months after.

October world wide release?

bodes well for the WE11 and PES7, hopefully they'll get the brazil license also.

If they're releasing that in August I doubt Winning Eleven 11 will be out until at least a couple months after.

October world wide release?

Exactly what I was thinking. I mean, why would they release two versions side by side?

As far as I know J-League games tend to come out around December time. For it come out so early can only mean the next proper WE will be released later. Gutted :(

it doesnt look good guys, but if i remember correctly, when winning eleven 5 came out for the PS2 i think Konami started to call the PS1 versions by the year it was. So winning eleven 5 PS2 and Winning Eleven 2001 for PS1. i believe thats what may be happening here.

About it being a j.league game, that doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.

- ' ファンタジスタ' mode first loading!
It is the mode which keeps accumulating the carrier as a alone soccer player, through the tournament. Offer from big club of the foreign country is gained, toward ファンタジスタof the world aims.
OMG! Please tell me that means Player career mode :D:D:D

ファンタジスタ = Fantasy Star

ファンタジスタ' mode first loading = Fantasy Star mode for the first time

:D:D:D:D

Quick KAiWAi translation (better tonight)

- Alot of Stuffs for the fans of the J.League
- DataBase fonction
- Licences for River Plate and Internacional Porto Alegre
- European clubs 06/07 end of season
- Better World Tour Mode, Scenario Mode
- Fantasista Mode, career mode with one player with back camera view (Like FIFA 08)

Exactly what I was thinking. I mean, why would they release two versions side by side?

As far as I know J-League games tend to come out around December time. For it come out so early can only mean the next proper WE will be released later. Gutted :(

Me too when i see this news, i think WE11 can become a world wide version :roll:
But your contact think August ?

If world wide = world online, multilanguage text and sound, 2 versions by year (with winter mercato)

Last edited:
Would be smart if Konami change the release date from one world wide version ( including both PES and WE ) from october to august. Then they do not release it simultanious with FIFA, selling more because of the different date.

I hope they put Flamengo......my girlfriend is a huge flamengo aficionada, she would let me play in peace (eventually.......) as long as I played with them.........;)

Anyway for anyone: what tv could be good for the PS3 (price tag around 700-800 euros max).

Damn, I hate this no news policy. No news from PES, no news from my loved EA rugby.

On a dutch site we have this info:

http://www.gamed.nl/view/27423

After PS3 magazine interviewed Seabass recently, this are new facts:

-No date yet for ps3 version, but it won't be later as normal;

-The power of the multicore ps3 will give the opportunity for better graphics, animations and sound, so they don't
have to focus only on one aspect;

-All big licenses are there, 13 competitions: FA premiership, de FA Championship, Primera Division, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundelsliga, Eredivsie, Bwin Portuguese, League, Turkish League, de Scottish Premiership, Greek SuperLeague, de Russian League en Israel League.

-There is a deal with both Nike and Adidas;

-Much better online game then before; no more lag, and there will be a 2 vs 2 option online with extra options (for
example: 1 player the team; 1 the keeper).

Last edited:
On a dutch site we have this info:

http://www.gamed.nl/view/27423

After PS3 magazine interviewed Seabass recently, this are new facts:

-No date yet for ps3 version, but it won't be later as normal;

-The power of the multicore ps3 will give the opportunity for better graphics, animations and sound, so they don't
have to focus only on one aspect;

-All big licenses are there, 13 competitions:

-FA premiership, de FA Championship, Primera Division, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundelsliga, Eredivsie, Bwin Portuguese
League, Turkish League, de Scottish Premiership, Greek SuperLeague, de Russian League en Israel League.

-There is a deal with both Nike and Adidas;

-Much better online game then before; no more lag, and there will be a 2 vs 2 option online with extra options (for
example: 1 player the team; 1 the keeper).

READ THE FORUM DUDE.........THIS NEWS WERE ABOUT AN APRIL FOOL JOKE...........EVERY 2 PAGE THERE IS SOMEONE COMING UP WITH THIS THING

-------------AT THE TIME BEING WE HAVE NO OFFICIAL NEWS----------

(But I believe tomorrow we are gonna get some infos about fifa08, but who really cares????)

READ THE FORUM DUDE.........THIS NEWS WERE ABOUT AN APRIL FOOL JOKE...........EVERY 2 PAGE THERE IS SOMEONE COMING UP WITH THIS THING

-------------AT THE TIME BEING WE HAVE NO OFFICIAL NEWS----------

(But I believe tomorrow we are gonna get some infos about fifa08, but who really cares????)

Read my post dude, i didn't say it was new, i just post a link and translate what is told, and that's a fact..

Back
Top Bottom