24: Season 6 Discussion (All US chat must be in spoiler tags)

Re: 24: Season 6 Trailer

I went to the 24 website last week and all I saw was "24/10/06", and so all week I've been excited about being able to watch the new series. Shower of bastards. :(

I don't want to watch this trailer, A) out of protest and B) because I want everything to be fresh come January.

January, why the hell... :(

As the real Jack would say: Dammit!

I thought it was good. It leaves a few questions for you to think about (and drive you mad while waiting for the answers).
I like the fact that you get 4 episodes in 2 days for the premiere.

Last year they did an 11 minute prequel, showing a little bit of what happened between seasons 4 & 5. Hopefully they'll do one for this year...

Oh well, only 3 months(ish) to go... Don't think I'll wait for it to come out in the UK, the adverts do my brain in!

The World against Jack Bauer ! He's the best superhero ever ! Can't wait. He'll kick their asses once for all.

Probably Wayne Palmer gave something to the chinese.

I was actually expecting something like Wayne Palmer ordering the CIA or sumtim to go to china and extract Jack.

They are a bunch of ungratefulls aren't they?

I just saw the trailer, looks promising. But I hope the dont go too crazy with Jack Bauer cause in season 5 i really got the feeling he was a kind of halfgod. It should focus on more players then Jack Bauer only. We will see..

Loved it, can't wait! Especially with Sky showing it very soon after the US showing. Also its on SkyOneHD!!! Let's hope Elisha Cuthbert is there!

Why are 24 releasing a DVD of the first 4 episodes, after the first 4 eps are showed. Is this going to be regular? Usually they release the whole thing at the end of the season....

I'm back baby!! :D

Enjoying it so far, but some things, like the terrorist telling Jack the most important thing before torturing him, really grate. They know he's Houdini and that he can get out of anything, so if you got close to him you'd just stab him to death (out of frustration more than anything), not say "by the way, the guy you're after is Mr So-And-So, he's over at 515 Greenhall Terrace - and now I will kill you". Although saying that, the end of episode four was a bit of a :eek: moment.

Still enjoying it, though. So much better than Lost. ;)

Why are 24 releasing a DVD of the first 4 episodes, after the first 4 eps are showed. Is this going to be regular? Usually they release the whole thing at the end of the season....

Apparently its not a DVD for release, just one that was stolen from the production company

Jack Bauer vs 10 guys = no problem !
I was comparing this episode with the other seasons and thought that only one problem
(the bombs)
was not enough and finally the cliffhanger arrives and changes all. It's going to be fun :mrgreen: !!!

Jack Bauer vs 10 guys = no problem !
I was comparing this episode with the other seasons and thought that only one problem
(the bombs)
was not enough and finally the cliffhanger arrives and changes all. It's going to be fun :mrgreen: !!!

That crafty Cheng is at it again. I seen him in an episode of Law & Order once. He gets around!

Great episode last night (S05E17)...but did anyone else think that the ending was a bit of a copout? I mean, the Fayed situation ended well...but then out of the blue, Cheng comes up(?) - how are they gonna conclude the new story in 7 episodes?

Great episode last night (S05E17)...but did anyone else think that the ending was a bit of a copout? I mean, the Fayed situation ended well...but then out of the blue, Cheng comes up(?) - how are they gonna conclude the new story in 7 episodes?

Hahahha, like Jack can't rescue that stupid cow in 7 hours? He'd sort out 3 series of Lost in half an hour.
He completely and utterly owned that last episode. "NOW THE FUN BEGINS"
Then when he was under the truck and just cooly goes "BILL DO YOU COPY?" and then of course "SAY HELLO TO YOUR BROTHER!"
Legend.

The following contains a spoiler for the next episode (18) in light of the developments seen at the end of episode 17...

Audrey is apparently mentally ill now. Some sort of brain damage.

Season 7 trailer : just WOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/24+trailer/video/x3an31_official-24-season-7-trailer_fun

When will season 7 finally start? Or those the strike of the scenario-writers affects the begin date of season 7?

Cheers

Basically they have I think half the episodes on script/filmed, but since they don't know how long the strike will be, they decided not to air the filmed episodes, because we might have a like a 6 months gap between when the scripts end.

And its a "24", you can't have such a big break. Because will forget the story line.

Its the same situation with Lost except they're going to show the episodes that have been written anyway.

Fair play to Fox though for not wanting to have a mid-season hiatus.

Hopefully the dispute will be resolved this month.

Back
Top Bottom