2vs2 is only from 2 different Xbox

CoolSpy

Non-League
19 November 2003
Alot of people are still wondering if we can play on Xbox Live from 4 different Xbox.
Sorry folks, i was able to verify it myself yesterday and all we can do is play 4 players but from 2 different consoles :(

Really?
You can`t play 2 players on same team on 1 XBox?

Most other games allow you to have 1 player signed in and have another 1 "guest" at least?

If this is true I`m gutted.

so me and my friend can play PES5 on xbox live off the same xbox? cool.
is it restricted to playing 2 other people on a different xbox or can you have 2 on 1 games? like me and my friend playing against just one other guy and his xbox over live?

Sorry if it was not clear enough rIKmAN:

You can play in the same team with a friend by your side on your sofa connected to Xbox Live VS. a friend and his other friend on their sofa ! But noT 4 people from different sofas and different xbox altogether !

;)

yeah, a bit more communication would be wise from Konami before launch because each time, people are really upset and disapointed because they always have high hopes for many features!

Talk about only being able to play exhibition games online :( Grrr Konami

yea this could of realy been a real hit if they just concentrated on the netplay. ideas like 22 players playing online in one match "a player controling only one player from the squad" that would of made it 100% more realistic. imagin that???

also konami should have made their own game servers for 2 or more people to join in and setup a match their so NO1 gets lag, much like fps games online wen servers r pre made..

what about playing online cups/master league instead of exibition being the only thing online? konami never realized how much things r missing in the game. online play has brought up a whole load of opportunities to the table that konami ignored

jonneymendoza said:
yea ideas like 22 players playing online in one match "a player controling only one player from the squad" that would of made it 100% more realistic. imagin that???

I think that would be quite boring, everyone would chase the ball and try and take everyone on when they got it

I have a couple of games last night 1 vs 2, although it was easier to score, it was much harder to defend against two decent players, they were good games

Ki99 said:
I think that would be quite boring, everyone would chase the ball and try and take everyone on when they got it

I have a couple of games last night 1 vs 2, although it was easier to score, it was much harder to defend against two decent players, they were good games

Yep mate,its the same on ps2,and I know what you mean about the two good players.
3 times last night I played against 2 players,I won 1 game,and got ripped apart in the other 2.
Good stuff tho'

when I first heard about co-op I thought i would be able to play with a mate on the same team (both at our own homes) in leagues etc against the cpu

very disappointing

Yeah I heard or read a rumour about being able to setup online cups and leagues, and apparently its just exhibition match you can do online!

I guess you can`t even do memorial Matches on the net against your buddy list?

Back
Top Bottom