3 best football matches ever

I can't not to remember '98 world cup quarter final Croatia 3-0 win over Germany.
I may be subjective about this one, but that game will be stuck in my memory forever as the greatest one.
clappingani.gif

I can't not to remember '98 world cup quarter final Croatia 3-0 win over Germany.
I may be subjective about this one, but that game will be stuck in my memory forever as the greatest one.
clappingani.gif

lolol a bit but i also loved that game. suker was an amazing player

i'm not sure but if its the champions league final ur talkin about it was in 2005. and hamann did not score it was gerrard,smicer and alonso.

my 2 our:

northern ireland 1-0 england . everyone thought this was going to be a walk over,and were wondering how many england would score.this was our greatest hour,beating england at windsor park, i'll never forget it i was there that nite.

northern ireland 3-2 spain . what a result, spain at full strength, our wee country beating a team that in my opinion were one of the best at the world cup. i was there that nite also.

man utd 2-1 bayern munchen . what do i need to say :D

gotta say northern ireland vs england and spain are 2 of mine and 3rd probably means fuck all to most people but linfield beatin glentoran 6-0.

6-0 was a gd match i remember it foundly, but i think going to the oval and beating them 4-1 was special. are you a linfield regular df?

Back
Top Bottom