30m-50m shoots that score

F

Fipile

Hi.
I've been playing a bit , and many times, my human opponent takes advantage of the GK being a bit too ahead of the goal line to kick a long range shoot from 50meters, which lobs the GK (he actually looks at the ball passing over him)
I've tried to do it myself, but don't get the expected result.
what is the exact technique ?? should I be running with R2 and shoot with [] ? or running with L1 then shoot with []+R2 ??

please let me know !!

when the opponent gets close to 30m of my goal line, coming around the edge of the penalty area (be it the left or right one), he sometimes kicks great shots that go directly in the opposite goalcorner, getting rid of the spiderweb :/ :/

Is there a special tehcnique???

tahnks all for your answers !! :D

THEY are simple with Thierry Henry you shoot about after the half way line. Then the GK will jump but will miss the ball.

I've scored a few of these, and so have a few of my opponents against me on the Xbox (LIVE) version. The best place seems to be a few (2-4) meters outside the center circle, and just press [] on full power without using the R2 to run fast (just run normally towards the goal with the d-pad). When you just run nomrally (without sprinting) you get more lift on the ball. And when you shoot make sure you let go of the d-pad so the ball aims for the center of the goal and won't go wide.

crayon> do you think they will tell me?? (expecially online on a PC ..) :D
juve> crespo, rui costa, gerrard also seem to be good at it...
downfall> Ok. I'll try without touching the D pad (which I usually do..)

about the shots on the edge?

what i do is while running just after u pass the halfway line double tap the d-pad the direction u are going the press the shoot button 3/4 - full power depending onthe player.....i use it more on the wings trying to score a la Beckham.

I always use France and use Henry from a little after the half way line then it goes over the goalie but keeper cant catch it>

Lazar said:
use Bergkamp... he's PERFECT for very long distance shots !!!
you 're true : I got scored by sbdy playing arsenal at the first minute :D
the game starts, Henry gives the ball to bergkamp, he shoots, and scores a goal !!!!!!! :'(

Have your keeper on high defence and the attack arrow pointing back. lobs will happen to you less. also try to slow down before shooting and put a 3/4 or even full power and watch them fly in :)

I always put high defense + back arrow to the keeper, but you can get caught anyway ;)

thats true but at least the chance of it happening goes down. Also push the defense further up te field. will reduce the chance of long shots happening :)

Why don't you and your firend make a distance?

When me and my brother played we had it that you COULD NOT Score inside the box, why don't you use it that you need to be within say 35 yards to score

I don't really get your point : you forbade yourselves to shoot inside the box ?

recieve the ball behind the half way .. got a bit of space ?

then u simpley think whiohc palyer it is if he is left footed and on the right has a godo shot all that .. (so u need to kno the team)

then do the knock and run on ..this will alow u to cut in ... then ass the player runs on hold :square: right down till the bar is full and turn the thumb stick in the dierection of the far post ..gets it everi time 4 me .. i have 3 memory cards of beasts lol...i'll film some and post them sometime

(to do the knock on :r2: and a a direction also make sure there is space to run onto the ball)

I can score almost everytime from half way line if i get space. All you have to do is control your player fully. just move him with D pad towards the goal as you are about to shoot press R1+Upright if you wanna score top right press [] till that bar reaches over half bar. trick is you have to accelerate a bit and then shoot. If u r near goal like 25 to 30 yards you don't have to run sometimes. It depends on the players power. For me i have nearly scored with every player which has shooting power to 80+ and accuracy. I hope you understand my Spanglish.

i find that the gayest way to score online. People often use it when they cant break my defence, lol noobs.

Why is everyone going on like theres a technique to it? You simply whack the ball at goal and pray that it goes in.

You don't get in line with the post, two yards in their area, press square,use right diagonal to swirve the three meters into the top corner of the opposite post.

You just hit and hope.

Fipile said:
I don't really get your point : you forbade yourselves to shoot inside the box ?

This is because before you able to dribble your away to the box, you will be foul by the com N time...
Btw, through pass into the box seem useless now....
My only way to score in WE9 is long shot or crossing+heading.
Im not very deep inot the game yet, so pls help me if you can score inside the box with ease...

(ps:In WE8, they mess the long distance shot up but it bcome way too easy to score in WE9, and the stupid-whistle-happy-go-around
refeere soemtiem get my nerve on, WE9 is the MOST unrealistic WE/PES game i ever play, although FIFA still win this honourable award, lolz)

Back
Top Bottom