PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Has anyone published a list of the club teams in the "Other" section yet? I've seen a list of the new licensed clubs, but not of the other clubs. Is it still Djurgardens, Copenhagen etc any new ones, is CSKA Moscow in there? Ta :)

New screenshots
still the beta whit RKB shoes with Adidas name :lol:

pes6p2075.jpg

pes6p2076.jpg

pes6p2077.jpg

pes6p2080.jpg

pes6p2081.jpg

pes6p2082.jpg

pes6p2084.jpg

pes6p2085.jpg

pes6p2086.jpg

pes6p2087.jpg

pes6p2088.jpg

pes6p2089.jpg

yeah would like to find out rest of world teams to.............hopefully hey've increased them or at least replaced ones like djugardens with more prominent teams

SPiTFiRE said:
No screens about "Rest of World" teams?
The both series of screenshots are from two french website, so show Ligue 1 picts, maybe look in Portugese video games website for Benfica, porto, Sporting screenshots ;)

just wanna know the teams........hopefully aek is included cause its such a hassle making them in every version using fm stats and aek player stas from pro 3. if not ill jsut do it again like i did for we10 and all the rest...lol

More new screens, ball selection:

balls.gif

Surprised to see both Reebok and Adidas here and NIKE as well. Ball #14 is probably "Random". Also surprised to see loads of crappy streetballs and no Adidias Teamgeist Finale Balls for exmample, thank god Damned and The Thing made quality balls for us to (hopefully) insert in our game.

pes6p2119.jpg

Reebok Cup?

Full Gallery can be found here: http://www.jeuxvideo.com/screenshots/00016/00016338_073_preview.htm

About the Bundesliga... I dunno, maybe it is back in the final version. I've been thinking about this some time now and if Konami has removed it in the Beta versions then I have doubts about the final version. On the other hand, there were 18 (unknown) teams in Other League C. So we might have 18 empty teams/slots for us to fill in. Could be for Bundesliga or maybe to create a 2nd division or a league of your own. But that is just a thought I had, nothing is certain at this point.

Back
Top Bottom