V

vik_sohonie

Frustration again, could anyone kindly help on the following, trust me you'll be in my prayers if you can. (these are all questions for gameplay against the cpu. Btw, im not a noob at WE,FAR from it.

1. Once you steal the ball from the opposition, they ALWAYS win it back. how do you prevent them from pushing you out of the way while you watch ure player stumble over like a fool and keep possession o fthe ball?

2. How do you dribble a player without them ALWAYS stickcing a foot out just in time.

3. How do you win a header? seriously, how in the name of all religions do you win a header?????

4. How do you prevevnt a player (who is more often that not weaker than ure player) and steal the ball from you as they do with ease?

5. Not really a control question, but does anyone win more than 1-0 when playing the computer in exhibition mode?

6. oh heres a funny - i find we10 sometimes so ridiculous and today miroslav close managed to dribble terry, ferdinand, regain the ball from an ashley cole tackle, knock jamie carragher to the ground and scored. I mean how in the name of holy hell do you prevent nonsense like that????

7. Here's another funny - to score a goal today, C. ronaldo put his head thru my players body (as in the graphic of head went thru the graphic of my players chest, possible a glitch) but it led to a crucial goal. Anyone experience this?

PLEASE HELP MY BRAIN IS ON THE VERGE OF IMPLODING. Thanks to all who provide useful information. And please no.. "use the radar" comments, I kno how to play WE, series 10 is taking a bit longer than expected to learn.

Re: How in the name of Zizou's headbutt do you do the following...?

P.S.>>>>

Sorry # 3 should be: How do you prevent a player FROM COMING UP FROM BEHIND YOU and stealing the ball (and to go wth that when you back up to a player to shield the ball, they STILL WIN IT!) how do u prevent this and how do u do this?!

he dude

1. Once you steal the ball from the opposition, they ALWAYS win it back. how do you prevent them from pushing you out of the way while you watch ure player stumble over like a fool and keep possession o fthe ball?

just gotta use combos of square and x. with the right timing youll get it... in we10 the square is a little less effective than in pes5 but it still works just watch for when one of your teamates is near the opponent with possesion and then let it rip.

2. How do you dribble a player without them ALWAYS stickcing a foot out just in time.

if youre playing 5 or 6 stars its tough if youre using a player thats crappy. you wont have more than a couple of seconds most of the time. at the higher levels the game just forces you to play smart football with quick smart passes. its realistic which is of course why we all play this game in the first place. you wont get away with juking past dudes very often. if youve got a guy with a quick step (acc) sometimes if you time it right hold L1 and a diagonal and you can eek past. try shot fakes too. they work good.

3. How do you win a header? seriously, how in the name of all religions do you win a header?????

press R2 while the ball is in the air and move to a good position. after that its just timing. try and get in front of the opponent (usually with a low long pass or double tapped o cross).

4. How do you prevevnt a player (who is more often that not weaker than ure player) and steal the ball from you as they do with ease?

smart ball possession. like i said on 5 or 6 stars theyre not going to make it easy. as a lot of people say if you arent winning drop the difficulty level.

5. Not really a control question, but does anyone win more than 1-0 when playing the computer in exhibition mode?

yup. but 1-0 and 0-0 are common (just like the real thing dog).

6. oh heres a funny - i find we10 sometimes so ridiculous and today miroslav close managed to dribble terry, ferdinand, regain the ball from an ashley cole tackle, knock jamie carragher to the ground and scored. I mean how in the name of holy hell do you prevent nonsense like that????

practice. if you go on a winning streak though on 6 star say maybe three or four games crap like this is bound to happen....dont break your controller though (youll just get a new one anyway and youre out 30 bones) just take a breath count to 10 and.....well turn off the ps2 and come back later. patience and little else wins games at the highest level.

7. Here's another funny - to score a goal today, C. ronaldo put his head thru my players body (as in the graphic of head went thru the graphic of my players chest, possible a glitch) but it led to a crucial goal. Anyone experience this?

mmhmm. its a video game. they do their best.

PLEASE HELP MY BRAIN IS ON THE VERGE OF IMPLODING. Thanks to all who provide useful information. And please no.. "use the radar" comments, I kno how to play WE, series 10 is taking a bit longer than expected to learn.[/QUOTE]
hope this helps.....

Whats the meaning of life?

yo lliioonn, MUCH APPRECIATION For the help.

"Do referee boots apear with studs or by default they dont ?

cuz i cant remenber and in my game they dont have studs :("

dude, if u notice crap like that, i have little advice that could help u.

Back
Top Bottom