360 transfers updated!

nickgarratt

A gooner till i die!
20 August 2005
Arsenal
After watching the videos over at PESfan i found out some good news for people, especially me!

When it goes through the edit mode (or lack of) it starts on Arsenal and William Gallas is at Arsenal so at least the transfers are up to date going by that. still doesn't solve the january transfer window but at least we are up to date from the start unlike past years.

Trablesi at Arsenal? oh those were the days lol

I'm happy to buy this game now, probably still gonna get Fifa at a later date though...

Also Tiger 07, NBA 2k7, NHL 2k7 is out friday too, great time for sports fans! :applause:

Great day for EA you mean! :lol: Personally I can't stand the other EA games released this Friday, but for the effort they've put into FIFA 07 on the 360, good luck to them.

Until they go back to their old ways at least...

Read the review. The guy wants every through pass to be amazing and every shot from the half-way line to go in. He's obviously an old-skool FIFA fan and he's not really keen on the idea of a realistic football game.

If Gamespot's review says the same thing, only then would I reconsider my preorder (especially seeing as the demo is fantastic and I've already played it more often than I ever played WE10 in a month).

Totally wrong thread, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom