360 wireless pad on PC version of pro!!

tmagic

Non-League
27 May 2007
hi im using my wireless 360 pad for pro evo pc version and im having a few problems, for starters i cant seem to use both trigger buttons at once as it does not pick them up, so my attack/def options wont work if set to l2 and likewise for cursor change i cant change player while running if its set to R2.

also i cant seem to do any rocastle 360's with my right anologue stick all it does is flick the ball up.

is there any patch or programme i can download to fix this?

:)

I've had the same problem myself, I'm sure there's a fix about, infact I think I've seen it mentioned previously.

i had a mate who had the wired controller fix but it didnt work for the wireless one

You have to reset all the buttons in pro evo settings (i.e. where you set resolution). I have a 360 pad on pc and thats what you have to do. JUst go to settings, player 1, select your 360 controller, then reset every button to what you want.

Hope this helps.

yea i have set L2 and R2 up but they wont work both at the same time

they dont work with the wireless controller im afraid, but they are working on getting them to.

From the settings in the Konami directory, where you configure your pad, you have to manually fix the LT and RT (L2 + R2) and the right analogue.

After that it should be fine.

I use this setup perfectly, all my buttons work - on 2 pads in fact!

Just go to PES Settings and re-assign every button on your pad, I can assure you it works.

I use this setup perfectly, all my buttons work - on 2 pads in fact!

Just go to PES Settings and re-assign every button on your pad, I can assure you it works.
triggers(with official microsoft drivers) don't works as separate buttons but as only one axis, then, if you play with PES, and try to press L2+R2 to move all the team to defense mode, they dont works... XBCD drivers are made to solve this problem...they configure triggers as two differents and separated buttons....

PS: excuse for my bad english, I hope you understood what I writed...

Last edited:
I installed the drivers, but my buttons still will not work together.

Is it possible to replace the Playstation controller icons with the xbox one on the PC?

Back
Top Bottom