Konami Pes2008 Pc Patch 2

its changed naff all. wow a few flares, great one. if the codes in the exe, why dont some of us change the thing? i bet this community could make a better game than Konami anyday

I've played 10 games with the new patch now..

Gameplay is slower indeed. And is it just me or did passing just got a bit harder and the CPU defenders better? I even think that keepers are better now.

After winning 46 games on a row with a goal difference of +200plus I can't score more then 4 or 5 goals now and I even lost a game!

It feels like I have to work a lot harder now. Tell me that this isn't just my feeling but really happening!

Gameplay is slower indeed. And is it just me or did passing just got a bit harder and the CPU defenders better? I even think that keepers are better now.

After winning 46 games on a row with a goal difference of +200plus I can't score more then 4 or 5 goals now and I even lost a game!

It feels like I have to work a lot harder now. Tell me that this isn't just my feeling but really happening!

Yes I would agree . The offline game seems a bit harder now as well as slower .

The offline game had no slowdown for me on high with the first patch but it now is terrible, and the slow down in the boxes has reappeared. back i go to the first patch!

Hell yeah!! Better offline/online performance here! No more slowdowns on replay!

Gameplay is also different! I thought it wouldn´t be possible to change gameplay with a 20MB patch, but in fact it did!!

It´s easier to win the ball against Ronaldinho, Etoo, Zlatan, etc Now you just need to cover it well and press :x: Awesome!!!

Also the :r1: runs are slower now! No more Speedy players running all along the pitch.

Finally konami! gratz for this great patch! I´m very happy with PES 2008. I want to hear the critics now! Just try it!

No more noobs with barcelona + :r1:

Online mode is better too. When we play against a 2 or 3 green bars player, there is no lag. Played great matches!

Hell yeah!! Better offline/online performance here! No more slowdowns on replay!

Gameplay is also different! I thought it wouldn´t be possible to change gameplay with a 20MB patch, but in fact it did!!

It´s easier to win the ball against Ronaldinho, Etoo, Zlatan, etc Now you just need to cover it well and press :x: Awesome!!!

Also the :r1: runs are slower now! No more Speedy players running all along the pitch.

Finally konami! gratz for this great patch! I´m very happy with PES 2008. I want to hear the critics now! Just try it!

Online mode is better too. When we play against a 2 or 3 green bars player, there is no lag. Played great matches!

I agree! Thank you Konami :)

Sounds great....Emmanuel I sent you a PM...can you pls reply...Thanks

yep totally true :)

Played a couple of games.... LMAO!

In the lobby you see 3 bars, when you go to the game it's a red line. The other team's players teleport the whole game and are so fast.

You think you're alone with the keeper, then all of a sudden the defender that was 2 metres away appears next to you, LOL. It's so funny that it makes you look for the ALT+F4 straighaway.

sounds great!

the game was a tick to fast if they really made it more slowly it is perfect. ty konami.

sounds great!

the game was a tick to fast if they really made it more slowly it is perfect. ty konami.

That's why things will never change how on earth is this perfect ? it's still laggy online with both players in london

one question? is the game playable online now? i have bought this game from day 1 and have not touched it since my first lagged up game. as long as its playable online i may remove the dust off my game and re install the game again

i have always slowdown at 30 fps playing on hight level details

offline i have always 60 fps

konami fuck

If the game is not playing good you should check your settings... because here it´s a great game now!!! No more lag or Buggy Barcelona. Gameplay is tweaked. I would call it a new PES 2008, because you will easily notice the difference. However no chance for those who just played the game a few times. You won´t notice any difference.

Please somebody confirm, what Emanuel is saying. Is it really much better gameplaywise? I hope so, but I hardly can believe it. If so, why they haven't mentioned anything in the Change Log?
Emanuel is working for Konami?

Thanks

Confirmed,.. it's a lot better! Harder defenders, better goalies, slower gameplay and passing is harder.
CPU seems better on 5* now. You`ll have to work a lot harder to score a goal.
I love it!

Lol? Your patches seem to be different from the other patches (at least mine).
Played Chelsea Online and that was a hell of a lol all game, drogba could almost fly with joe cole and shevchenko straight to my GK, 4 me it continues the awful game it was, specially Online. Uninstall its the answer... :/

Played a couple of games.... LMAO!

In the lobby you see 3 bars, when you go to the game it's a red line. The other team's players teleport the whole game and are so fast.

You think you're alone with the keeper, then all of a sudden the defender that was 2 metres away appears next to you, LOL. It's so funny that it makes you look for the ALT+F4 straighaway.

lmao i got that too, i wondered why someone with 3 bars lagged like a bitch

and my friend who i play all the time, had 3 bars and no lag before patch, now has 2 and teleports more than spock on star trek

I give up... I would call you haterz... You only say bad things about PES 2008. if you didn´t notice any gameplay changes is because you didn´t play PES 2008 that much. I have 100 games online, and I can tell you gameplay is tweaked after applying this official konami patch.

No I don´t work for konami. In the changes log they talk about "Various other minor issues have been corrected". It´s a slight tweak, but it´s enough to enjoy this great game. :r1: runs reduced, tweaked defenders. I can show you this. Didn´t play with Inter or Barcelona since I applied this patch and still winning games against top teams (Brazil, Barcelona, Inter). It now depends more on how you play, teamwork, passing style, build up play. No more easy runs. You can win with any team, because it´s easier to defend now. Before this konami patch, it was almost impossible to win against teams like Barcelona, Inter or Brazil, playing as Real Madrid or Liverpool (only Ferdinand, Terry or Materazzi could tackle etoo, ronaldinho, zlatan, etc)

i41748_rank.JPG

Last edited:
first of all..
remember that u and ur opponent need to have a good connection in order to dont have lags...

if ur playing in a 256k, 1MB net...lol what are u guys talking..

every online game played with a <2MB net have lags ¬¬

Back
Top Bottom