Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Juce, Any chance of implementing a boots.txt file in the names folder so that we can put the correct boot names in to match the ones we've imported using kitserver?

Also are all of the attributes in the config.txt files up and running yet as I don't seem to be able to control shirt names and numbers yet?

Thanks, Scott.

Juce Sir
Please can we the option to decide weather to play in Day/Night/afternoon in leagues/Master League pls in next kitserver if possible thanks for the great work

Is there any way I can change the kits for BAL mode scout teams?
because it crashes when my PES loads their kits at kits selection screen,
So I hope I can relink their kits to prevent crashes.. thx

hmm It crashes every time I try to see 'non-kit-linked' teams of Edit mode, even Bundesliga default teams.. of course they works fine if I uninstall Kitserver..

Last edited:

Hey can anyone tell me which one of the kitserver files in the img folder contains the Team strips? Regards.

I mean, if my Be a legend savegame will me destroyed, if I do so...

Nah changing res wont affect option file.

You should always make a back up copy though !

I use a small utility called Sync Toy to make regular back ups of key pes files.

Its free on the microsoft site.

juce,

there's any chance of releasing a new kitserver version that fixes all these reports ?

Thank you for your great effort as allways ;)

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.

Its a sad day for PES, but understandable... I really hope you to see back in the PES business soon, until then... Enjoy the peace :)

tHanks for your great work... I hope you will return soon because faceediting is worthless without a faceserver...

m0stwanted

delete your kitserver 8.1.2 and download Kitserver 8.1.1, but hide your kits etc that you before had downloaded. Finally when you downloaded the kitserver 8.1.1 then paste your kits etc.

I will try that over the weekend.
thanks for your response.
but is there any reason that i should use 8.1.1 over 8.1.2?

***********BIG THANKS TO JUCE & ROBBIE ON MAKING THIS GAME SO MUCH BETTER ALL THESE YEARS!!! HAVE FUN WHEN YOU ARE AWAY, AND ENJOY!****************
(KONAMI better cough up some money to buy the licenses before JUCE decides to come back :D)

Oh very bad news :(

Juce
thank you very much for all the time you've dedicatet to make our game a best game
I wish you the best in any project that takes place in the life

ve no uni.txt ta na pasta docs do kitsever... ;)
eu antes de perguntar fui la ver e nenhuma das seguintes ID funciona.

i need help i cand find the ID for ML united i try all this ID's

220, MASTERLEAGUE DEFAULT
221, MASTERLEAGUE HIDE1
222, MASTERLEAGUE HIDE2
223, MASTERLEAGUE HIDE3
224, MASTERLEAGUE HIDE4
225, MASTERLEAGUE HIDE5

251, C01
252, C02
253, C03
254, C04
255, C05
256, C06
257, C07

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.

i cant believe what i read :SHOCK: m8, if it's 4 all leechers who moaned every 3 or 4 posts ?
anyway you have a private life and i respect it...and ur contribution is, was and will SO HUGE for our community that we have just to respect ur ways...
A massive praises 4 ur future projects :WORSHIP:

i cant believe what i read :SHOCK: m8, if it's 4 all leechers who moaned every 3 or 4 posts ?
anyway you have a private life and i respect it...and ur contribution is, was and will SO HUGE for our community that we have just to respect ur ways...
A massive praises 4 ur future projects :WORSHIP:

Nothing to add bro'.

Respect you Juce, for your contribution to the community. I hope you'll be back stronger than ever, must soon as possible.

A french player:WORSHIP:

pes 2009 will not require much editing with kits, konami will update since the download fuction default kits good enough though patches stand out with bundesliga teams so guys really dont be that sad if juce is leaving his done moe than enough he did alot with pes 6 since than konami have improved there stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom