4K@60hz VS 2560x1440@144hz

Updated the 2nd picture as noticed I did the same one twice.

It is the actual BIOS screen, as you can take BIOS screenshots provided you have a USB stick plugged in.

I would only recommend going to 5GHz if you have water cooling.

The best thing to do is go to 4.7Ghz and see if your system boots as 1.3V, if it does then go to 4.8Ghz and stress test.

If the system is unstable then put the voltage up gradually, but you shouldn't go above 1.4V with the Kaby Lake CPU's.
But also keep a watch on temperatures using Real Temp, but using Air Cooling you should get a comfortable 4.8GHz overclock at either 1.3V or 1.325.

Sexy 34'' ... but it's using ultra-wide 21:9 resolution. Wanna bet that new PES won't support ultra-wide? :D

Stop tantalizing yourself. Grab some nice g-sync 1440p@144Hz 27''+ beast and enjoy the present.

I bet you don't wanna bet now! :D
hahaha just kidding bro.

I bet you don't wanna bet now! :D
hahaha just kidding bro.

Possibly you've mentioned about this somewhere else, but I would like to ask you what settings you play Pro 18 on? I mean about the resolution? Having 1080TI I guess it has to be 4K :-) What about the frames?

Possibly you've mentioned about this somewhere else, but I would like to ask you what settings you play Pro 18 on? I mean about the resolution? Having 1080TI I guess it has to be 4K :-) What about the frames?

Hey :)
So far I've been playing at my monitor's native resolution which is 2560x1440. I get 144 FPS ingame, although sometimes they drop to 135fps (specially during cutscenes and cinematics. NOT in gameplay). And I haven't figure out why. That certainly shouldn't happen with my rig.

I can't play at 4K resolutions (not even by downsampling) because the game isn't allowing me to.
I have already enabled Nvidia's DSR from the control panel, but PES Settings won't let me go further than my monitor's resolution.
I guess if I changed my monitor resolution to 4K from Windows, then PES would also allow me to go 4K. But I don't really want 4K res for everything. Just for games. So I'm gonna wait until somebody can make some sort of Resolution Changer or 4K enabler for PES.

Other than that, the game looks and feels stunning and smooth!
Still messing with Brightness/Contrast setting from the ingame menu, looking for that sweet spot. And trying to see what can I mess with, from Nvidia's Control Panel, in order to avoid that 10FPS loss during cinematics. They aren't that big a deal (10FPS at 135-144fps is barely noticeable) but they kinda make me itch a little bit. Kills the immersion.

Hey Cesc,
Sorry to revive this thread. But could you re-upload your color profile for our monitor?
Or, if you've found a new one that you think it's better, then upload that one please?.

Thank you.
I don't use the colour profile anymore because I had problems with it since an Nvidia Update. Reached the same result though via the Colour Sliders in Nvidia Control Panel. Can upload the settings if you want (not at home until tomorrow).

I don't use the colour profile anymore because I had problems with it since an Nvidia Update. Reached the same result though via the Colour Sliders in Nvidia Control Panel. Can upload the settings if you want (not at home until tomorrow).

Sure, that'd be nice thanks!

@Chuny

I just have it like that. Not much change but enough imo.

unbenannt-1.png

Dell Monitor Settings:
Brightness: 25
Contrast: 75
Colour:
R: 97
G: 98
B: 96

Back
Top Bottom