4th place??? EPL

4th Place position

• Spurs

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
I hope it's the Yid's and then we win the champions league but taking fourth early on will be the safest option.

Last edited:
bradley1886 said:
I even voted spurs. West Ham are likely to put out a weakened side so it's all down to the CL now, we need to win it.

We won't put out a weakened side mate.

Pardew has said he wants to play his Cup final team (Barring injuries)

And he knows the fans want to win the game.

well it doesnt matter if u do put out a strong team or a weaken team, we're still going to win

yidd 0101 said:
well it doesnt matter if u do put out a strong team or a weaken team, we're still going to win

Nice one mate.

I'll keep quiet until Sunday afternoon. That way I don't look like a fool either way :-)

Trystar said:
I think the Spurs are going to make it, i relly like to see them play in the Champions League next year.

I want Arsenal to fail to qualify and be financially crippled due to their financial dependancy to be in the CL.
Then I want Spurs to take out a £580m loan from a loan-shark called Gus and plough it into the club, only to go out in the first round to Lokomotiv Plovdiv.

Then both teams to be playing in the Bostik Superglue League with Brentwood Eagles and Harlow Hamsters.

But that's unlikely to happen... I just want it to be us that stops the Spuds.

(BTW... I previously said we would be playing our full team. This was due to Alan Pardew saying he wants to play his 'cup final team'. But now with recent injuries and suspensions it seem that is now changed. I don't think he will take the risk. I expect Ferdinand, Benayoun, Reo Coker and Etherington to be missing)

Just heard on BBC Radio 5 Live in the last coupla minutes that the West Ham Vs Spurs game is now in doubt, as overnight an unknown amount of the Spurs squad have got food poisoning :shock:

proxi said:
Just heard on BBC Radio 5 Live in the last coupla minutes that the West Ham Vs Spurs game is now in doubt, as overnight an unknown amount of the Spurs squad have got food poisoning :shock:

Wenger, no doubt. Genius.

Hope the game does go through as I want the Highbury Farewell to be a grand finale and not knowing the Spurs score till whenever would be anti-climatic.

Just heard more, it seems the number of Spurs players downed is 10. West Ham say they're happy to reschedule the game as long as it's after the FA Cup Final in 6 days. However, Sven takes his England players away in 8 days, so this is kind of a nightmare for the FA.

However, the CL Final is on May 17 so Sol Campbell & Ashely Cole would be having time off from the England camp, so it looks like the Spurs England players (upto 5 of them) will have to aswell.

An FA spokesman has said the final say on today's game against West Ham will be in Spurs hands, which is weird. Doctors are currently at the hotel that Spurs are staying at.

HAHAHA SHAME SPURS YOU R CRAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

LOL WEST HAM TOOK IT AWAY FROM THEM WITHOUT BRAKING A SWEAT

yidd 0101 said:
D'ya wish you didnt say that!

yidd 0101 said:

steevio_uk said:
Nice one mate.

I'll keep quiet until Sunday afternoon. That way I don't look like a fool either way :-)

As I said....

Full marks to West Ham and Wigan, both played really well when neither had to.

P.S Sheringham - once a cunting scumbag always a cunting scumbag.

bradley1886 said:
Full marks to West Ham and Wigan, both played really well when neither had to.

P.S Sheringham - once a cunting scumbag always a cunting scumbag.

:lol: To be fair, Robinson made a superb save. Sheringham couldn't really have hit the penalty better.

jonneymendoza said:
HAHAHA SHAME SPURS YOU R CRAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

LOL WEST HAM TOOK IT AWAY FROM THEM WITHOUT BRAKING A SWEAT

Yeah, it's not as if 90% of the Spurs team were ill or anything...

Back
Top Bottom