8 Days left and no news shot vids or nowt

J

johnthekingsingh

Gosh i cant wait to get my hands on Pro Evo 5 only 8 days left and theres been no news of changes from we9 or anything? HD? Graphics etc c'mon Konami tut

johnthekingsingh said:
Gosh i cant wait to get my hands on Pro Evo 5 only 8 days left and theres been no news of changes from we9 or anything? HD? Graphics etc c'mon Konami tut

Actually there's a review on gamecell.

http://www.gamecell.co.uk

Unfortunately it's not very complementary...

It says teh CoMPuterz cheat, not as good as FIFA soccerball 06. However there is the chicken cup

;)

Where does it say that it isn't better than Fifa, it got 10 out of 10 so how can that be worse then Fifa??

the game is out already, u just need 2 know the places 2 get it, i personaly cant get it cuz its ony the xbox and ps2 version out

jonneymendoza said:
the game is out already, u just need 2 know the places 2 get it, i personaly cant get it cuz its ony the xbox and ps2 version out
Did you realize you were posting in the Xbox-section? That means that everybody overhere likes to know where to get it.
But I think you only try to provoke reactions, because the game is NOT out yet for the Xbox. Of course Konami send some review-copies to magazines etc., but those are exceptions.

funny, i have been playing it for 2 weeks. For the xbox, but were not allowed to talk about it, so it doesnt matter

hehe u see, their r otehr people who got it, i can easily get it but no point has i dont have a ps2 or xbox heheh. waitingf or the pc one 2 come out, i will buy that , i wont download, i like 2 spend my money on products that deserve my money.....

Back
Top Bottom