New Kits

^ Compare that to the official photo mate. No v-neck, no lines down the side, & the fake has no blue trim on the sleeves.

2Fast_2Furious said:
^ Compare that to the official photo mate. No v-neck, no lines down the side, & the fake has no blue trim on the sleeves.
The ones in the photo were probably just training kits. I saw the pic in the Sunday Mail, it was just used to represent the new Puma deal.

Last edited:
The new Nike kits for WC 2006 will be oficially presented tomorrow to the midia and will appear in official Nike site.

I know a guy who works for Nike and he sayed Portugal's home kit, will not be simple red, will be "crimson" (like blood), and the back of the shirt, above to the players name have a golden christ's cross.

NickSCFC said:
The ones in the photo were probably just training kits. I saw the pic in the Sunday Mail, it was just used to represent the new Puma deal.

Well we just have to wait to pre-season then. But the pic you posted has been photoshopped doh.

real Republic of Korea worldcup jersey
200602131650548572613ie.jpg

13172432510610000809wt.jpg

투혼 is written on back's bottom
20060213170719120013km.jpg
aaaa7xt.jpg
clip12my.png

number style
kornn010cn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Footboy said:
did not expect that ! that´s really good from nike, nice texture !

Me too, I watched now Portugal kits on Tv, they are a bit different, and they use a diferent numbers like South Korea use.

phrase said:
Really nice Brasil kit.Looks like they've gone back to bluish green shorts now.
Its probably due to the yellow hue of the pictures, compare to that pic of the away kit, the shorts are still going to be the usual blue.

Back
Top Bottom