A 360 Online Fix...

S

songwriter

I dont know how and I dont know why BUT...

Here's how to get games on Live:

1) Test your connection when you turn your xbox on

2) start PES and CREATE a game. You should have a challenger within about 30 seconds

3) Stick to creating games and you should be fine. Don't try to get a customgame because then you'll have to test your connection again before you can create one that works.

hmm, i had no luck.

when i tested my settings my NAT said it was moderate. is it such a big deal about the NAT? is it my problem about the NAT or should konami release a patch?

ive never had any trouble before connecting to people on other games

Amazingly that fix works everytime, I get a game within 30secs, nice one for that.

Had to wait a bit for a game but it worked :) Had a completely lag-free game too! :D

http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=141225

Apparantley thats another fix you could try. no idea if it works though.

edit> holy crap i got it to work! lol. i got it to workin a player match mode. there seemd to be a delay but it was fine i guess. It also crashed half way through..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
SuicydeSnake said:
http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=141225

Apparantley thats another fix you could try. no idea if it works though.

edit> holy crap i got it to work! lol. i got it to workin a player match mode. there seemd to be a delay but it was fine i guess. It also crashed half way through..lol

Unless it's coincidence that strategy on PES fan works. On friday i managed no matches at all, yesterday i managed a few games when inviting friends. But on both days i just couldn't connect to a ranked match. But with the above from PES fan, i managed about 3 non ranked matches and 4 ranked matches in just over an hour. It doesn't work every single time, but before i was getting no matches in about 100 attempts, with this new tactic im getting about 3/4 matches in every 10 attempts!

Not perfect, but at least its something, when it does get going its actually really good! Haven't had a laggy game yet!

For anyone to lazy to click on the link...

Thought this was a fluke at first, but it isn't. I've tried it on a mates 360 and works with him as well.

1. Go to the Ranked match menu. Set up the game you prefer i.e. 10 minutes , English etc. then press next.
2. Now this is the key point - as soon as a player appears with good ping continually press your green button to access them.
3. DO NOT WAIT FOR ALL THE PLAYERS IN YOUR SEARCH TO SHOW THEIR PING - you will be too late to connect to any rooms if you do this.
4. The only reason you will get a "no longer exists" message is if that host does not accept your game requests - i.e. they got bored waiting.
5. Using this method you will get a game on average on 1 in 5 attempts - a massive improvement.
6. IF YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO A GAME, REDO THE SEARCH - if you do not you will be too late to access any of the games left in your original search list.

Trust me the above works - I've gone from playing the odd game an hour to several in a hour.

Back
Top Bottom