A lot of players (with values) from PES6

It will be that they will not have change of attributes?

I thought that the cup is going to influence in the choice...

Cesc continues very bad...

Grrrr every day i have more anger of this Kim Kallstrom
Even in PES he is an f***ing emo. Damn.
Anyway we will have more updateds stats, but only for teh new "stars" as you know Konami. Will be Cesc, Grosso, Agüero and some others. That's sure.

And another thing, if you see WE10's files, when you get them in your pc, you'll see that it has around 1.7gb-2.0gb, so why they don't add at least some 20 new clubs or a new league, new nationals, World Cup system, and some new faces? More faces, i mean, some 100 more for each skin color (it's a bit racist from Konami having only 40-50 faces for black but for the asiatics that are all the same they got 200.)

They still don't updated Beckham's hairstyle.

Looks like Cesc is worse.

Gamst Pedersen is till shit in PES.

And for finish, Mark Gonzáles has 86/84 of Top Speed/Acceleration. Since from Sociedád times he should have 87/91-92 for sure.

Last edited:
They've posted a fairly good review there as well. I won't translate the whole thing, but here's his conclusion translated;

Gameplay 10/10

+ All the new animations
+ The ball physics
+ Very hard and awarding
+ Better referees
+ Random challenge
+ Emotional (?)
+ All summer transfers are in

- Where are the licenses?
- A lot of stuff outside the pitch is not good enough
- Weird updates on the ML squad
- The music
- The packing

Graphics
The animations are top class. The player alikeness varies a lot, and the rest of the game is barely approved.

Gameplay
No other game makes me feel as much. Angrey when my tactics doesn't work out, and joy when my attacks produces goals.

Lasting appeal (uhm ... or whatever, hehe)
I've already played over 40 hours of the game. When I'm done playing it, PES7 has probably been released, and the total amount of hours is probably several hundred hours.

Conclusion
The gameplay is pure class, but everything else around in the game if compared with Fifa is like comparing the Swedish football league with Premier League.

9+

can you tell us if we got some new faces i hope so and post some pictures of man united i havent see one good pic of the united strip

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
Hello mate, could you tell me what the 'weird updates' to the ML squad are? Thanks.

PN

Hehe, sorry about that, was in bit of a hurry this morning. Anyway, this is what he says about the Master League, and I'll try my best to translate it (Swedish is not my mother tongue);

När man skapar ett eget lag finns det numera en hel del olika färdiga lag med klubbmärken, dräkter och namn att välja eller utgå från för dem som vill ha något helt eget. Man kan nu också välja mellan en hel del olika publikljud när man spelar på sin hemmaplan. En kul detalj som jag vill se mer av.

When you create a team in Master League you can choose from a selection of premade teams with crests, shirts and names, or you can create it all from scratch (basically as in WE10). You can also choose between a selection of crowd sound when you play at home (probably chants or something?). A cool detail.

--

In his conclusion he writes "Snåla uppdateringar av karriärläget Master League", which in Norwegian reads "weird updates", but in Swedish "snål" is more like "clever", although he doesn't really say what's clever about it.

Daisuk said:
Hehe, sorry about that, was in bit of a hurry this morning. Anyway, this is what he says about the Master League, and I'll try my best to translate it (Swedish is not my mother tongue);

När man skapar ett eget lag finns det numera en hel del olika färdiga lag med klubbmärken, dräkter och namn att välja eller utgå från för dem som vill ha något helt eget. Man kan nu också välja mellan en hel del olika publikljud när man spelar på sin hemmaplan. En kul detalj som jag vill se mer av.

When you create a team in Master League you can choose from a selection of premade teams with crests, shirts and names, or you can create it all from scratch (basically as in WE10). You can also choose between a selection of crowd sound when you play at home (probably chants or something?). A cool detail.

--

In his conclusion he writes "Snåla uppdateringar av karriärläget Master League", which in Norwegian reads "weird updates", but in Swedish "snål" is more like "clever", although he doesn't really say what's clever about it.

Snål does'nt meen clever, in this context it mean that it's not enough updates on Master league. I know cause im swedish.

Back
Top Bottom