A new online problem

aaarrrggh

League 2
20 March 2005
Ok, even if Konami eventually manage to sort out their awful server problems, there is STILL a major problem with their current service as far as I can see. That is the fact that it's virtually impossible to play 1 v 1 games on there right now.

Unless I'm missing something, the only way to guarantee a 1 v 1 game is if you own the game room, wait for all the other people in the room to say they are gonna participate in the match and then cancel two peoples participation. Does that make sense?

When you create a room, people can just come into it and say they wanna take part in the match, which means you are often forced into 2 v 2 or 2 v 1 matches. Fucking pisstake. I'm only interested in 1 v 1, and nothing else.

Looks to me like even if they sort their servers out, I'm still gonna get frustrated by this.

Anyone know if there's a way around this that I've not seen?

aaarrrggh said:
Ok, even if Konami eventually manage to sort out their awful server problems, there is STILL a major problem with their current service as far as I can see. That is the fact that it's virtually impossible to play 1 v 1 games on there right now.

Unless I'm missing something, the only way to guarantee a 1 v 1 game is if you own the game room, wait for all the other people in the room to say they are gonna participate in the match and then cancel two peoples participation. Does that make sense?

When you create a room, people can just come into it and say they wanna take part in the match, which means you are often forced into 2 v 2 or 2 v 1 matches. Fucking pisstake. I'm only interested in 1 v 1, and nothing else.

Looks to me like even if they sort their servers out, I'm still gonna get frustrated by this.

Anyone know if there's a way around this that I've not seen?

Amen My Brother! AMEN!

I go through the same frustration with this shitty 2on2 lagwhore game!

only thing u can do is, create room with password and only play vs ur friends or people u trust.

once again Seabass has done it again´!. i think he was on some Fish Crack!

Sonic

Back
Top Bottom