A positive experience on Live tonight...

Creamstick

Non-League
12 November 2003
As per the title, I decided to have a few games on Live tonight, and was pleasnatly surprised.

I always play quick games (haven't actually played many games though), and un-ranked at that - I found that was the way to get a better game - no disconnects or Adriano-whores.

Tonight was different - I tried three times to play a quick un-ranked match, and every time it was people with disconnects in double figures, and the only team they play with in Inter.

So, I went for a ranked match, and the person I played had no disconnects, and went a variety of teams. I even won 2-1. Then, I played another quick ranked match - same thing, 1 or two disconnects, variety of teams (I lost 5-1, but had most of the play) - a good game too. Next game, same thing, although the person quit at 1-1, giving me a 3-0 win (it was very late though). Next game - same thing - no disconnects, variety of teams - lost 2-1 in injury time, but I was pleased.

Pleased? 2 wins (one cheap), 2 losses. Yes, because I was playng people who seemingly wanted to play the game and have a good match - and not with Inter or Brazil.

So, I may have had my arse handed to me in one game, and I may have been beaten by a last-second goalmouth scramble in another - the point is, for the first time in ages, i actually had fun paying Pro Evo onthe 360, and in Ranked matches on Live to boot.

(Didn't like starting a new thread)

If you create a match, and the guy who joins has his last five teams as Brazil-Brazil-Brazil-Brazil-Brazil, how do you say "no, find someone else to play"? I see an "accept challenge" button but no "reject challenge" button... There's even a timer so I was imagining there must be some way of saying no, but the only way I could find was by quitting to the dashboard and booting up the game again. Is that the only way??

(Didn't like starting a new thread)

If you create a match, and the guy who joins has his last five teams as Brazil-Brazil-Brazil-Brazil-Brazil, how do you say "no, find someone else to play"? I see an "accept challenge" button but no "reject challenge" button... There's even a timer so I was imagining there must be some way of saying no, but the only way I could find was by quitting to the dashboard and booting up the game again. Is that the only way??

Yep, Afraid so Jack.

Hopefully these sort of things will be ironed out come october.

But probably not...

press the guide button and log out. that way you don't have to reset the whole game

Yea, I just had a positive exp on Live too... playing against Brazil 3 times, then Barca, Chelsea and Man Utd.

The last game, I got 2 reds for bullshit tackles. I timed them perfectly to make sure it wasn't a last defender and from behind or anything but this game is stupid.

Went up 1-0 in extra time. :)))

I have only met one other person who played something other than the usual strong teams and it was Tottenham. I had good games with this dude.

So far my xbox live expieriences have been ok although im far too used to playing the comp so im generally getting horsed online as I get used to playing human opponents again,But unlike most Im not bothered about my win loss record Just in having fun.

Back
Top Bottom