A small step for mankind but a giant leap for a litle girl...

Stan

Allez les Lionceaux !!!
12 September 2002
My 6 year old daughter Ellen just played her first PES match (on PSP).
Brazil (Ellen) - Australia (cpu) 2-1...played on beginners level, but she won nevertheless.

She's becoming a football addict, is playing real life football with boys of her age and has shown considerably intrest when i play PES on PSP.

This evening she finally had the courage to ask if she could try it, to her amazement her father was more excited by the prospect than she...

And she won...goals by Robinho and Kaka...

A proud father....

Very nice story. :) Maybe one day she will be able to beat you and I'm sure you'll still be proud then. :D

It would become annoying if she was constantly putting 6 past you though.

It's good to get a young start. :D

Actually beginner has become a litle bit too easy, she beat Italy 7-0 with Brazil and afterwards she played with Barcelona against Chelsea, she won that one 4-0...in a couple of months she's gonna humiliate me (granted, i'm crap...)..what have i done????

Don't let her play ML against the AI!!

Seriously!! The cpu cheating will corrupt her innocent mind.

Congratulations!
My sons (5.5 and 9 year old) also play on PSP and mostly they won with Milan on Beginner level. It's Father's pride.
They only say 'I want to be with the whites or reds' and start playing.

Yeah, i recongnize that..the colours...she wants to play with the yellow team (Brazil)...
Yesterday she played on amateur Brazil (she)against Belgium and she lost 3-0...back to beginner i guess...

Back
Top Bottom