Aaaaargh I cant stand this game!

Z

ZOSO 1978

I really want to love this game, Pro Evo 5 on the PS2 was as near to perfect as a football game could get and when I upgraded my PS2 for a 360 I thought pro evo 6 would be the dogs danglies.

I still play the game but it annoys me so much, is it just me or does anybody else have a game online where nothing and I mean NOTHING goes for you? Every single loose ball goes to opposition, every single foul to opposition, their keeper pulls off save after save after save while you have defenders out of place the lot, like the console has decided before kick off who is going to win the game? It is so frustrating to get beaten by somebody who is NOWHERE near as good as you and you are almost helpless against it.

I'm a pretty good player, I've been playing pro evo for 5 or 6 years so maybe I'm just not as good as I think I am but it seems weird. I've come close to snapping the disc on several occaisions.

In fact pro evo on 360 is SHIT, you hear me KONAMI.......ITS SHIT.This had all better improve by next year or I'm going to try FIFA

I really want to love this game, Pro Evo 5 on the PS2 was as near to perfect as a football game could get and when I upgraded my PS2 for a 360 I thought pro evo 6 would be the dogs danglies.

I still play the game but it annoys me so much, is it just me or does anybody else have a game online where nothing and I mean NOTHING goes for you? Every single loose ball goes to opposition, every single foul to opposition, their keeper pulls off save after save after save while you have defenders out of place the lot, like the console has decided before kick off who is going to win the game? It is so frustrating to get beaten by somebody who is NOWHERE near as good as you and you are almost helpless against it.

I'm a pretty good player, I've been playing pro evo for 5 or 6 years so maybe I'm just not as good as I think I am but it seems weird. I've come close to snapping the disc on several occaisions.

In fact pro evo on 360 is SHIT, you hear me KONAMI.......ITS SHIT.This had all better improve by next year or I'm going to try FIFA

Buy UEFA Champions League mate - it's a breath of fresh air.

I looked forward to PES6 for so long and WHAT a let down - welcome to our world mate.

Take the game back, get a refund. Simple.

PES on 360 is such a fucking lazy attempt by Nokami, really is.

It seems that those who were seriously into PES5 think PES6 is fucking awful (which it is in my opinion), whereas those who played PES4 and only played PES5 on occasion think PES6 is fantastic (my brother-in-law wouldn't have played another PES after PES4 as he's a tight bastard, but my nephew got a 360, he got PES6 for it and he's literally shoving my nephew away from the 360 to get a go now - which I just can't understand, but you like what you like).

It seems that those who were seriously into PES5 think PES6 is fucking awful (which it is in my opinion), whereas those who played PES4 and only played PES5 on occasion think PES6 is fantastic (my brother-in-law wouldn't have played another PES after PES4 as he's a tight bastard, but my nephew got a 360, he got PES6 for it and he's literally shoving my nephew away from the 360 to get a go now - which I just can't understand, but you like what you like).

I remember when me, my brother and a friend were gathered in front of the Xbox playing PES5 for the first time.

The first thought was "WTF". The way players were alot more unresponsive in certain positions (for example turning at high speeds made the player stagger a couple of times and struggle to change the direction of his body), and overall it was a much slower and different game.

One week later we were loving it. It was clear that this was just a step in the totally right direction.

Fast forward more than a year later. I play PES5 on PC with a Xbox controller all the time.

I try out PES6 for the first time.

It's different. Very different. But my matured brain, conditioned by 2 hours PES5 daily for a year immediately senses something is very wrong. Simply turning direction before shooting makes players take laces shots that are slower than longpasses. Passing is incredibly slow and annoying. Ball reception is very stale and it seems impossible to get players to receive the ball and immediately shufle the ball in a direction to sprint away.
Instead very skilled players trap passes (as if I were holding R2 + direction) even though the passes are so mindnumbingly slow I can't believe it even reached the target.

PES6 is a total shamble, with a very unbalanced gameplay (shots are sometimes slower than longpasses, goalkeepers move twice the speed during freekicks than normal gameplay, animations are uneven with some being too slow and some making players limbs move waaay too fast.

In my opinion, had they just updated PES5 with analog long passing, more tricks and feints, and smoother, real-paced animations, it would have been so close to the ultimate game it's untrue.

Instead we got PES6, which seems so sloppily produced.

I have told this story so many times, but my brain has to keep repeating it over and over.

I just wish to god I could sit in the room at KONAMI and steer everything back on track. I wish...

I think that the fact that the other Pro Evo sections have posts almost every hour whereas the Pro Evo 360 section can go days without posts says something about the general feeling about the game.

I play the 360 version on occasion, and it's really not that bad in my opinion. Granted, the game has severe and unforgivable flaws, but it doesn't play a bad game of football in a vs. match.

I agree PES6 360 was a deception but it´s better than Xbox PES5, may be the PS2 PES5 is an alien version!

About PES6 360 90% wouldn´t be complaining if it had a complete edit mode and next-gen graphics.

^ nah its a shite game, cartoony graphics and rubbish AI. I dont care about the lack of edit mode particularly.

Dj

Ed.FWL.face.small.jpg

I play the 360 version on occasion, and it's really not that bad in my opinion. Granted, the game has severe and unforgivable flaws, but it doesn't play a bad game of football in a vs. match.

Have to agree with you there, admitedly, I do miss some off the features we have all grown to love on the PS platform but playing online is alot of fun on the 360, esp with your friends.:D

This game is fucking horrible.

Big teams dont have to work for goals. It's just the same fuckin routine over and over again. Thru ball to Kaka, Adriano, GOAL!!! You cant keep up wit these morons, you can't take the ball away from them.

Oh my frickin God. THIS GAME IS PURE SHIT.

It's so the same bullshit recycled for the last 5 decades.

KONAMI please give me a proper WE for PS3 that resembles real life football in at least 0.5%.

This archaic 8-direction scripted tried and tired bullshit is going absolutely nowhere.

This Game is completely SHIT !!

did Seabass played it ? or even try it ? how could konami bring this game out !!

when playin with the CPU in regular mode it will be like matchin the world dream team even the CPU team is KSA :

the CPU keeper: Buffon - Dida - Toldo - Casillas

you will get mad from the CPU keeper its like superman gettin the ball out

the CPU Def: Canavaro - Nesta - Stam - Terry - Ferdinand

the dribbling completely Dead even you`ve passed the players it will be like mercile and with aluckey trick after that he will catch from behaind or slide with out any foul !!

the CPU Centers: Veira - Maradona - Zidane - Kaka - Gerrard - Essien - Lampard - Ronaldinho - messi

you will be dreaming to get the ball from the CPU centers and their passes will finish with a goal !!

the CPU Strikers: Henry - Ronney - Eto - V.Nistelrooy - Drogba - Ronaldo - Adriano

the Cpu Strikers like a Running Tank will push you away and face your goal !!

its a shame :(

Back
Top Bottom