ABC Axe Invasion

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Invasion (which is airing on Ch4./E4) has been axed by ABC.

It seems that audiences have fell away from the show. However the season finale is set to air in both America and UK (E4), but there has been talk of it maybe being held up. Although another network has been linked with taking it on.

Tbh, it looks like the finale won't actually be the finale. I've actually enjoyed it, but have to admit that I'm not sure if I can be bothered with another whole season (or even more) of it.

FD

I took a while to get into the show, but thought it really picked up. Hope someone else signs it up.

Metallica said:
I started to watch this show but thought it was pretty boring and slow, I packed it in at about episode 7. How far has it got till then ? Anything happend on it yet

Who the fuck do you think I am, Jackanory?

:mrgreen:

Only kiddin mate, it's got good, but I don't want it to stray to another series, which seems what will happen. The Sheriff is actually a good guy and not the bad egg we thought he'd be. Can't really give away anything for the C4 viewers but the series is reaching it's finale for this season and it's coming to a head now.

Guess you already know about who is and isn't Hybrids.

FD

Bloody hell, what a terrible ending. Really enjoyed the last episode but with the axe falling on it, what the heck is going to happen now? :roll:

Even if it does come back, I'm a bit worried that it will move onto a 3rd season and on and on.

FD

Back
Top Bottom