about our next online gaming with pes5

Status
Not open for further replies.

schumireca

Non-League
7 August 2004
Italy , Marche , Recanati
Juventus , Barcellona
hi....online there is a host and a guest.....the gameplay online is good if the host has a good connection and above all it's better if the guest has a good connection too....

ok people play with the same hardware,the ps2,so the game has not to wait a different loading of graphic ....

but when the player A decides to start the game with 50Hz and plays against the player B who has 60Hz......this difference cuold be a problem???

the response to the pression of the buttons will be compromise with this difference????

i want to know this cause everobody know the difference of the game speed between 50Hz and 60hz....so online the 2 player must have the same configuration of hz????

second Ask: i play with pes in a tv and then i try the same pes and the same play on another television.....so also the television could compromise the response????

------

in my opinion when you have to play online...a specific hz for everybody....and a 'not to old' television which let go the game in this real speed gaming......
This are minimum particular....that are too important for the timing responde of the pressure of buttons....

------

what's your opinion??????

P.S. i will play online with 60 hz!!!!!!!!!with my pes5

i just hate anyone with less than 3mb broadband for speed reasons, and most modern tvs wont make difference between 50 and 60 hertz , i cant tell difference on mine between the 2

witchliz said:
i just hate anyone with less than 3mb broadband for speed reasons

You do realise its the upload that counts most, not so much the download? So people with 1024kbps download will be fine, once they have the same upload as someone with 3Mb you wont notice much, if any difference.

Its the poor people with the crap upload that will suffer, and as Konami are making each player host one half each then the problem will be for both players now instead of just the Guest as it used to be. :roll:

The Black Sheep said:
The 50/60 difference between players shouldnt make a difference, the game wont be any faster, just smoother on 60.

Once Konami have optimised it, it wont be a problem. If they do an EA (Burnout 3) with it, we could have a problem.

Dar said:
You do realise its the upload that counts most, not so much the download? So people with 1024kbps download will be fine, once they have the same upload as someone with 3Mb you wont notice much, if any difference.

Its the poor people with the crap upload that will suffer, and as Konami are making each player host one half each then the problem will be for both players now instead of just the Guest as it used to be. :roll:

What if I have an upload of 1024 kbps (which plays fine), and I host so the game turns out fine for my opponent. And my opponent has an upload of lets say 256 kbps, his "hosting" time is fine for him then, but not for me! So I have 1 half lag free, and he has the whole match lag free.

F-Zoid said:
What if I have an upload of 1024 kbps (which plays fine), and I host so the game turns out fine for my opponent. And my opponent has an upload of lets say 256 kbps, his "hosting" time is fine for him then, but not for me! So I have 1 half lag free, and he has the whole match lag free.

256k is perfectly adequate for a 1 v 1 game, once there isn't a major distance between the two of you. If there is a huge distance between you then it wont even really matter on the players upload speed as the chances of packet loss and other overheads will in general degrade the connection quality, as DSL is very distance responsive. It works the same way as getting a higher DSL speed if you live closer to the exchange than to someone on the same package and bandwidth as you gets a lower speed if they live a mile further away from the exchange.

PES4's net code was quite shoddy really, thats why major problems persisted. If Konami do the job they should have done the first time for PES5, then 256kbps upload is more than adequate, easily. :)

I betatested the game, played fine with almost everyone from europe, with the exception of spanish people. (due to slow uploadspeeds i think)

Rammstone said:
Can anyone PM me with where I can get hold of PES5 with online version? On the version I got hold of, I can't highlight the Network button

Have you read any of the forum rules? :roll:

You cant ask for that here, and if anyone PM's you with this info (even thought they cant because it doesn't exist) then you'll both be hung drawn and quartered.

Read the rules people, or risk a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom