About the Future of Winning Eleven on Xbox-360 at the lights of this poor Present...

ortegaman

League 2
7 August 2003
Winning Eleven Xwell i have a good question for all 360 owners... what gonna do if konami continue releasing winning eleven games for 360 jap versions and PES EURO (long time after jap ones) and NO REGION FREE???
How the owners of a usa 360 console can play W-11? if the games dont be released in usa? I mean i hope they start to rel jap and euro versions as Region Free as soon as possible like almost all other companies are doing at this moment.

And hope that the next W-11 for 360 is a complete game not like this one that must be called Beta!!! Cause is almost all ripped off and have lots of options and features less than the ps2 versions.

For me bought W-11 for 360 was 50 bucks to trashbin

Anyone can Confirms if Winning Eleven X (Jap) released on Feb 16 of 2007 is exactly the same game as Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 released in USA on FEB 7 or PES6 released in Europe? cause, im not sure, maybe is my impression but, in the official Winning Eleven site, the Winning Eleven X Jap, looks million of times better than the usa version that i have

Re: About the Future of Winning Eleven on Xbox-360 at the lights of this poor Present

I think it looks pretty much the same. Animations in cutscenes and intros are left from WE9, and gameplay looks the same with slow floaty shots and retarded slow ground-hugging passes that are decided solely by the game.

Cannot say anything for content, but if I was to guess, I would guess the worst, as in no Edit mode or otherwise new stuff besides from maybe one or two things.

Re: About the Future of Winning Eleven on Xbox-360 at the lights of this poor Present

You wont get a decent Winning eleven game on the Xbox 360 until they have a decent PS3 version to port them all from.
The first version will be crap like always on the PS3 like any new console so you have a long wait sorry.
The Xbox 360 version will never have its own development sorry.

You wont get a decent Winning eleven game on the Xbox 360 until they have a decent PS3 version to port them all from.
The first version will be crap like always on the PS3 like any new console so you have a long wait sorry.
The Xbox 360 version will never have its own development sorry.

well i have a PS3 too but there are not Winning Eleven for usa PS3 yet, neither!
:(

Yeah, Winning Eleven 10 (the Japanese version) is a LOT better then the WE: PES 2007. The Gameplay is much more fast, the drible ability of players is much more important and the Freekicks are much more easy to score. WE 10 is very agressive, and the defenders have a lot more of work to mark perfectly. The strikers have a lot more of precision in short finalizations. Look, i've played about 500 hours of WE 10, and i still like him! I've played 10 hous of WE: PES 2007 and this game is terrible. I can't play any hour more! This game really sux! Sorry for my poor english.

Yeah, Winning Eleven 10 (the Japanese version) is a LOT better then the WE: PES 2007. The Gameplay is much more fast, the drible ability of players is much more important and the Freekicks are much more easy to score. WE 10 is very agressive, and the defenders have a lot more of work to mark perfectly. The strikers have a lot more of precision in short finalizations. Look, i've played about 500 hours of WE 10, and i still like him! I've played 10 hous of WE: PES 2007 and this game is terrible. I can't play any hour more! This game really sux! Sorry for my poor english.

I take it the edit mode is still missing!?

I take it the edit mode is still missing!?

This came from Gamespot's review:
"Even worse, Konami has now decided to omit the editing features that were available in previous Pro Evolution Soccer games. These options have been comprehensive in the past in order to make up for the lack of official licences in the game. In fact, while the full roster of team and player changes can still be made in the PlayStation 2 version of the game, in the Xbox 360 game you can only make alterations to players' names and statistics. Appearances, kits, and even fake team names can't be changed, which is something of a step backwards, although the proportion of accurate player names overall is higher this time around, and transfers are accurate to the end of the August 2006 transfer window. What's more, there's no option to save goal replays either, so the days of saving your most glorious strikes to show off to your mates are gone."
Please, read the Gamespot's review, and if you have a chance of play WE 10 (Japanese): Don't think. Play it!

here in south east asia. we had to play winning eleven x which is all in japanese. anyone knows how to convert it to english or is there a patch for it?

Back
Top Bottom