About The Wolf's Superpatch

A

AlfredZat

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I'd like to download the superpatch by The Wolf, but since I am a dial up user, I can't use torrent as I can't disable uploads. Even with 1 upload, the download will last for ever.

Any help, please?

yes they do, if ur on adsl en set the upload to maximun, you cant browse the internet no more. And I think with dial up its even worse.

but mayb u should look on ebay and someone is selling it on cd :mrgreen:

Last edited:
MasterM said:
yes they do, if ur on adsl en set the upload to maximun, you cant browse the internet no more. And I think with dial up its even worse.

but mayb u should look on ebay and someone is selling it on cd :mrgreen:

Dial up users are completely killed even with 1 upload. I can see the amount of bytes being sent and received and they are practically equal with one only upload. Obviously, I won't be able to download this superpatch ever as Torrent don't seem to allow to set uploads to 0, since 0 is "unlimited" (even worse, of course).

I understand that The Wolf probably couldn't get a server with bandwidth enough to host his latest superpatch as in the case of his PES 4 patch last year... a pity really! Now with this P2P software, dial up users will be dead and buried RIP :(

Last edited by a moderator:
okay then if you say so however every torrent manager I hav seen allows you to modify upload\download speeds

Back
Top Bottom