Absolutely disgraceful...

ScottBrown said:
Man U get away with it and as Big Sam said Bolton have had good claims for penalties in the past and have got nothing. Some you get, some you dont, simple as that!

I mean most other players would have done the same. It's just they way football is nowadays.
There are a lot of players who will wait for any sort of contact, then intentionally throw themselves down. These are bad enough but at least they wait for contact, no matter how slight. Diouf was never touched, at any point, that's the difference.

'Big Sam' is a total arsebag, he's never done whining about referees and his reaction to one of his players cheating is "we haven't got them in the past". Fuck off Sam, you twat, that doesn't give you the right to cheat!

ScottBrown said:
They do it more than most tho.

Although you wouldnt see that with your red tinted glasses.
prove it.... its a part of the game all teams do it, and dont sit there and tell me united do it more then most... if you want to stick to that story prove it

CSaunders, you're so FULL OF SHIT! haha, on a serious note the game's full of it, and it makes me sick. It's fucking embarrassing,

Last edited:
People do dive but Diouf gets more attention because of other things he has done. I still maintain this guy needs taught a lesson, 9 months without football might give him time to think, and possibly get a decent haircut.

Diouf is a fool, that dive was attrocious it must have been really embarassing for the players and fans alike to applaud that and I really don't want to see him in a red shirt of the pool ever again...

As for Savage, "What goes around, comes around..." I guess Birmingham supporters would agree....

timedwins7 said:
First mate, you cannot blame the ref for giving the pen, it's all about the angle he sees it from and it may and must have looked like there was contact. You should blame Diouf for deliberately trying to cheat.

Second, if Owen did it it still would be disgraceful. Diving at any level by any player is disgraceful

Third, old fashioned centre forwards did not dive. Morientes clearly dived against Southampton, which Motson correctly pointed out. Don't have a got at Motty.

jon pearce not motty....get it right son :)

Back
Top Bottom