.::AC Milan confirm Shevchenko exit ::..

IceMan_Bergkamp

Total Football
9 December 2002
London, Toronto
Arsenal
From BBC Sport..

AC Milan confirm Shevchenko exit

AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko will leave the club this summer.
The Serie A club offered the striker a contract extension until 2011 but vice president Adriano Galliani announced on Friday Shevchenko will leave the club.

Chelsea have been repeatedly linked with the Ukraine international.

only a matter of time now i guess until Chavski move in

Dear Andriy, please dont go to Chelski as most of England think they are cunts

Thanks,
Chris

Sad day, but its better now than later. Hes 30, and his value is at its highest, so its better to let him go before he becomes slow and redundant, and before his value goes down:( I'm pretty sure Milan will get Gallas, and maybe Drogba with a whole load of cash as part of this deal. Now the question is.. who will be his replacement.

Sheva wanted to say, but his bloody American-Russian wife wanted to move to the UK. :(

I am angry that he's leaving but when you marry a woman that hot, you do what she says, even if that means playing for Chelsea.

Sheva: 'Lascio per motivi familiari, ringrazio la società per tutto quello che mi ha dato, non c'è un problema di rapporti e e non c'è un problema economico'.

'I'm leaving for family reasons, thanks to the team and everything theyve done for me, theres no problems between us, and theres no money issue.'

i'm sure his career will be a flop in English premier league. It's a very different league between italian and English. I can see him becoming a flop and got loan out again by the club to spain or back to italy. If he go to chelsea, he got to start all over again which is tough for his age. All i can think of is to wish him good luck for his new club. It will be very clever of AC Milan to sell him at high price.

Last edited:
I dont care what you lot say, im so excited at the prosect of sheva in a blue shirt i am literally foaming at the mouth!

:lmao: i want you people to feel my passion! :lmao:

(and by passion i don't mean something homosexual rune! ;) )

SHEVCHENKO said:
"My wife has nothing to do with this. We decided together for the best interests of our family.

"I don't speak English, my wife does not speak Ukrainian - the only language we have in common at the moment is Italian.

"The only way to be able to teach our children our love that we have for them is the English language."

Go get out a correspondance language course u lazy c*nt! 2 hours a day training, 4 days a week.. no time for study?! :lol:

Man im so upset. the man is a god to me. Always that player that hardly makes mistakes, and I really dont know a better finisher in the game right now.

I think if Chelsea keep Drogba he would play awesomely with him. The partnership he had with Crespo last year was lethal too. I think Chelsea with both Ballack and Shevchenko will be unbeatable.

I just cant see who we could get to replace someone like him. Besides Henry and maybe Eto'o I cant see anyone as good or even close. A sad, sad day :(

Chelsea should buy Ruud van Nistelrooy for a quater of the price.
He would be so much better at Chelsea than Shevchenko.

In fact he would be so good there it wouldn't be funny.

Adonis said:
Man im so upset. the man is a god to me. Always that player that hardly makes mistakes, and I really dont know a better finisher in the game right now.

I think if Chelsea keep Drogba he would play awesomely with him. The partnership he had with Crespo last year was lethal too. I think Chelsea with both Ballack and Shevchenko will be unbeatable.

I just cant see who we could get to replace someone like him. Besides Henry and maybe Eto'o I cant see anyone as good or even close. A sad, sad day :(
Media here says Drogba, Zlatan or Adriano. I dont mind Drogba or Adriano, but please... NO ZLATAN!!!!!!!

The nightmare is a reality :(

...First Ballack, now Shevchenko, Roberto Carlos and that Obi kid next, add Tevez and Simao to that equation and other teams can kiss goodbye to the Premiership. Another title bought well-done chavs.

Last edited:
Revan said:
Please mourinho, come back to Porto. you are ruining the Premiership! :lol:

actually he is ruining all over europe

Abramovich just provides the money. Its up to the manager to decide how to use it.

And to be honest, I dont even care anymore. I've already got used to Chelsea ruining the competition.
All we can do is bitch about it everyday cuz that will eventually make them realise like how Drogba realised he just wont be able to win any fans over in England if he's with Chelsea. Any other team and he would have been a hit instead of the flop he has become. Even Chelsea fans aer getting bored.

again it comes back to this doesnt it? money.

Seriously lads, i know its a factor, but please, can we discuss something a little more 'fresh'? You know, something that hasn't been discussed to the point where everyone is actually talkin dutch?

And i notice its the Scousers who always bitch and moan. Why are u so upset, you've knocked us out of two cups in two seasons, we cant be that good, you've beaten us when it matters! Money can't buy everything can it?

Milanista said:
Media here says Drogba, Zlatan or Adriano. I dont mind Drogba or Adriano, but please... NO ZLATAN!!!!!!!

Drogba would make sense, as he's stated he wants out of Chelsea. Though, if he thinks the pressure is too much in England, he's in for a rude awakening if he thinks it will be a walk in the park in Italy.

As for Adriano, if Inter do decide to sell him, I would think it would be to Real Madrid. They have more money to throw around, and I'm sure the last thing Inter want to do is sell him to their city rival.

They could also get Crespo as part exchange for Sheva, as he's stated he would like to go back to Italy.

noise said:
You've knocked us out of two cups in two seasons, we cant be that good, you've beaten us when it matters! Money can't buy everything can it?
That's right!!!
champ.gif
champ.gif
champ.gif
champ.gif
champ.gif
5 times BITCH!!!

Back
Top Bottom