AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

lmao, BUT IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITY!

-azn

(also announcing Jaap Stam's return to OT ;))

milan are expected to thrash boca, milan are expected to do everything for they are still the european champions

-azn

sigh, ok ok, by thrash i mean beat, and what do i mean by that? THEYR EXPECTED TO DO WELL, in the CL, because thats the expectation of a side that did not lose the core of their team from the championship winning side! if players started dropping out, then i would say, maybe you would have a tougher time, but that's not the case

-azn

hehe hehe hey milan you arrogant bastard ;) who would you want to face in the second phase?

-azn

This year milan champions of cl ? not a chance here are the teams that will block milan for winning

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man utd
Juventus
Real Madrid

Not soo easy to win this year milan !

Kensh|n said:
This year milan champions of cl ? not a chance here are the teams that will block milan for winning

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man utd
Juventus
Real Madrid

Not soo easy to win this year milan !
i agree, but not wholly, milan didnt have it easy last year either, as im sure milanista can agree... pippo inzaghi had to score quite a miraculous gol against those very same ajax in the stadio meazza to go on, soo crucial that "it brought a tear to his own eye, to score such a gol in front of his home fans" as milan put it... soo technically, all these teams have always been contenders, with the large exception of the gunners and chelski in the previous years

-azn

Ofcourse, but what im saying is that there is alot of more challenges then last year

CL have newer teams like arsenal,chelsea this year that are going very strong to the finals

aaaaaaamen, you're right, i think what you are trying to say is, this year is going to have a much more exciting sweet 16 round for sides like the gunners and the blues are through!

-azn

footieBalla said:
aaaaaaamen, you're right, i think what you are trying to say is, this year is going to have a much more exciting sweet 16 round for sides like the gunners and the blues are through!

-azn
Exactly :mrgreen: and the red devils :D

I think the following are NOT going to block milan:

Arsenal
Inter
Chelsea
Juve (very even IMO)

Arsenal struggle every year in champs league and are showing it this year still. Inter are not a problem. Chelsea I think we can beat, a team that loses 2-0 to besiktas and is quite inconsistant.
Chelsea rely on their sole attack which is powerless against a strong defensive team. Real and Juve i think we can get a tight game.

Man U im not sure, i just see Man U getting knocked out as usual for some reason, and Arsenal or Blues too.

I think the finals would be Juve-Real.

Milanista said:
I think the following are NOT going to block milan:

Arsenal
Inter
Chelsea
Juve (very even IMO)

Arsenal struggle every year in champs league and are showing it this year still. Inter are not a problem. Chelsea I think we can beat, a team that loses 2-0 to besiktas and is quite inconsistant.
Chelsea rely on their sole attack which is powerless against a strong defensive team. Real and Juve i think we can get a tight game.

Man U im not sure, i just see Man U getting knocked out as usual for some reason, and Arsenal or Blues too.

I think the finals would be Juve-Real.
wtf? firstly: as usual? or like last year? secondly: losing to besiktas 2-0 is inconsistent? WAIT, losing 1-0 to club brugge isnt inconsistent then i guess, why silly me of course it isnt inconsistent, its MILAN ffs... jeez, what is the rationale behind your thinking milan?

-azn

Milanista said:
We lost a game were the other team has 1 change and 1 goal, they lost a game where they were completely outplayed.
wow, 1 change and 1 gol, and what about milan? any changes? how many gols?? none?! honestly now, milan should've at least done SOMETHING to get THEIR own gol, why did brugge make the change and milan didnt?

-azn

Back
Top Bottom