AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Re: AC Milan Thread - AC Milan to the Semi Finals - INTERISTI DI MERDA!

must admit havent seen a replay yet

not the first time materazzi has done that he managed to get bellamy sent off for newcastle after only 6 mins at st james' park

It looked like a head butt.. But im not sure.. But I think its a dive to.. but why would Sheva go up and put his head up?

Its not a foul, linesman went to referee and told him it was a dive.

Re: AC Milan Thread - MILAN SIGN WITH TIME WARNER (CNN, AOL, WARNER BROS)

curswine said:
I've seen fan art at a few England Internationals at Old Trafford but it was the first time I'd seen an English club do something choreographed but still nothing compared to the continental stuff.

we've done it quite a few times now, twice this season against juve and olympiakos and on other big occasions in the past with the most memorable being when houllier made his reurn after his heart problems against roma in 2002

it's not a regular thing though mainly down to the fact supporters in england aren't organised like ultras on the continent but i doubt you'll ever see anything like it at any of the other major english clubs

this is from liverpool v man united in 2001, just after houllier was taken ill
LFC%20-%20Houllier%20mosiac%202..jpg

LFC%20-%20Houllier%20mosiac..jpg

liverpool v man united 2002

thumb_LFC%20-%20This%20is%20Anfield%21.jpg

liverpool v ipswich 2002

LFC%20-%20YNWA%20mosaic%202..jpg

liverpool v marseille 2004

LFC%20-%20Allez%2C%20Allez%20mosaic%20two..jpg

there's too many for me to post here but the one against juve definately wasn't the first time we've done it and we are the only fans in england who do this, if you want to see more there is a gallery here

Bollox, Shevchenko head-butted him, no doubt. I don't want him to be banned, as I think he's crucial to them, but he should be banned.
What a damn good goal though.

Still think they'll win it, think they're the only one's who'll stop those jammy route-one football Chelsea (not sure how much luck one team can have). And a 3 match suspension will probably be on the cards.

FD

Last edited:
Re: AC Milan Thread - MILAN SIGN WITH TIME WARNER (CNN, AOL, WARNER BROS)

fishcake said:
we've done it quite a few times now, twice this season against juve and olympiakos and on other big occasions in the past with the most memorable being when houllier made his reurn after his heart problems against roma in 2002

it's not a regular thing though mainly down to the fact supporters in england aren't organised like ultras on the continent but i doubt you'll ever see anything like it at any of the other major english clubs

this is from liverpool v man united in 2001, just after houllier was taken ill
LFC%20-%20Houllier%20mosiac%202..jpg

LFC%20-%20Houllier%20mosiac..jpg

liverpool v man united 2002

thumb_LFC%20-%20This%20is%20Anfield%21.jpg

liverpool v ipswich 2002

LFC%20-%20YNWA%20mosaic%202..jpg

liverpool v marseille 2004

LFC%20-%20Allez%2C%20Allez%20mosaic%20two..jpg

there's too many for me to post here but the one against juve definately wasn't the first time we've done it and we are the only fans in england who do this, if you want to see more there is a gallery here

Crap, we have done it too on a few occasions, just don't have the evidence to prove it at the moment.

fd1972uk said:
Bollox, Shevchenko head-butted him, no doubt. I don't want him to be banned, as I think he's crucial to them, but he should be banned.

Still think they'll win it, think they're the only one's who'll stop those jammy route-one football Chelsea (not sure how much luck one team can have). And a 3 match suspension will probably be on the cards.

FD
NO UEFA INQUEST AGAINST SHEVA
4/13/2005
NYON - UEFA have announced that they will not be opening an inquest in Andriy Shevchenko's clash with Marco Materazzi during Inter-Milan. The striker will be free to play in the semi-final. A UEFA spokesman said that after the viewing of the match video, it appeared that the incident occurred in front of the assistant referee, who did not indicate anything to referee Merk.

Last edited:

fd1972uk said:

FD

In Italy when players want to headbutt each other they do it properly. Materazzi had this coming, he kicked the crap out of Shevchenko in league matches in the European derby 2 years ago, besides the headbutt was nothing, the elbow to Materazzi's ribs a few minutes earlier was far, far worse. Chelsea are neither a route one team or lucky.

Re: AC Milan Thread - AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven - INTERISTI DI MERDA!

Bookies say Milan are favourites:D

AC Milan 2.20
Chelsea 2.50
Liverpool 6.50
PSV 9.00

Wooooo, Juve are now top after a poor showing from Milan today.

BOBO we need to stay attent we play Inter on Wednesday.

Milan captain Paolo Maldini has admitted that Juventus are now favourites to win Lo Scudetto.

The veteran made the statement after the Bianconeri moved three points clear at the top of the table following his side’s shock reverse at Siena.

"I think it will be very difficult at this point of the season for Juventus to buckle," stated the legendary No 3.

"All we can do now is just concentrate on our own games and hope to win them all."

The Rossoneri were being widely tipped for the title, but picking up just one point in the two games against Brescia and Siena has cost them.

"We are very disappointed," he added. "We took the lead against both Brescia and Siena but failed to defend it."

However, there is a full round of Serie A games on Wednesday which could open up the title race again as Milan face Chievo, while Juventus host Inter.

"It looks like Week 32 will be an advantage for us on paper," he noted. "However, a large majority of the points we’ve dropped this term have been against smaller clubs."

3-0 good win for Milan, I hope we can beat Lazio tommorow it will be tough. We are going to play at Olympico.

Forza Juve.

Re: AC Milan Thread - PSV - MILAN - Finalists?

Why it is dead Milanista :(, Post again !!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

as a new start of the season :

Marek Jankulovski In - from Udinese << The best transfer for Milan after Cafu & Kaka' >>
Johan Vogel In - from PSV << Free transfer >>
Christian Brocchi out to Fiorentina << on loan >>
Marco Borriello out to Smapdoria << on loan >>
Dala Bona out to Sampdoria << on loan >>

Revive this Thread plz !!

Re: AC Milan Thread - PSV - MILAN - Finalists?

and change the name into :

AC Milan Thread - I've got a Devil in Me

:D :p

Re: AC Milan Thread

Vieri might sign for Milan, While Inter offerd for Gilardino !!
Oddo seems to join Milan, But Juve willing to have him !!

these are the news :s !!

i was shocked Bobo coming to Milan :shock: isnt he leaving Inter because he was benched all season , if Milan get Gila (i know we may not get him) vieri will be sitting next to Pippo , this is surprise and Crespo was offered to Juve by Chelsea... nothing is yet decided is Milan getting Bobo as a backup???!!!

source Channel4.com
Vieri ‘agrees’ Milan deal
---------------------------------
Christian Vieri is reportedly just days away from signing a contract with Milan following his shock Inter exit.

Crespo in shock Juve link
----------------------------------
Milan’s hopes of keeping Hernan Crespo could be dashed with Chelsea ready to offer the player to Juventus

Gila will not be a good deal for that high price. 30 millions could buy Vieri ($0), Crespo ($12 millions), and Oddo ($6 millions) them all! Plus save some extra for Chivu. Even if Parma accept Inter's offer, they cannot against player's will, right? Milan only needs players who love the club.

but Vieri left Inter because he was benched and he knew if he was gonna be benched next season he will say good-bye to WC06

will milan let him play as a key player or Crespo or anyone else

if Gila and Crespo both could not be signed, Vieri will be the only choice for the central forward. and he got much more friends in milan's changeroom.

He will be the last resort. If Crespo and Gila dont come, Vieri and Iaquinta are the likely candidates. Im still confident Milan will get Gila, theyre the only team to have placed a bid on the player, which is 25m. Inter are offering 15m plus 3 players, but Parma need money fast, and not more contracts to deal with.

Anyway, we got fatty vieri. Although on the newspaper Gazzetta, Galliani said that Gilardino remains the primary target, and will probably be the 5th striker- like Ancelotti said last month.

Gilardino resta sempre il primo obiettivo della campagna di rafforzamento rossonera e Galliani agisce di conseguenza.

yah , Vieri is in offcially a Milanista.

so i think that means Gila may not come thats what i think , except if Galliani is planning something else.

Vieri could play well with Sheva and that could get him in the Italy Squad for WC06.

Welcome Bobo ;)

Galliani today said VIeri was for Crespo, that means CRESPO wont come. Gilardino Milan is still there. We've only got 4 out of the 5 strikers Ancelotti said.

Back
Top Bottom