Adidas 05 range plus new silver pulse intro see web addy

Re: Adidas 05 range

wowo thats some nice stuff,boots are mad expensiv tho

i agree with shag army, some of the clothing design is a little disappointing, but i quite like the boots... especially the white and red ones

-fb

The new blue/silver beckham ones are very sexy looking but the grey ones.......?WTF?!

i dont like the blue F50's but the red/silver look stunning ;)

The black/blue F50s are horrible, red ones are OK though

DirtyFrank said:
The black/blue F50s are horrible
Are you mad, mate. Their fucking beautiful.

You should've went to specsavers.

Re: Adidas 05 range plus new pics of becks white n blue preds

Wow, Adidas are going for the jackpot this 2005. Their boots are getting better the more I look at them.

Re: Adidas 05 range plus official news and pics of becks new pulse

David Beckham Thumbprint On adidas Football Boots
Today David Beckham officially presents his new, specially developed adidas football boots, designed using his own thumbprint. The England captain will wear his new PredatorPulse Thumbprint for the first time today when England plays a friendly in and against Spain. The first competition game in which David will wear his new boots will be when Real Madrid plays against archrivals FC Barcelona on November 21 / 22.

This special PredatorPulse is part of David's exclusive product range with
his signature logo. The David Beckham PredatorPulse will be available
at selected retailers from November 23, 2004 onwards at a retail price of
? 185.

David Beckham: "These are definitely the most personal shoes I've ever worn. My own boots will carry the names of my kids, the icon logo, my number, my autograph and it will be designed around my thumbprint."

Fingerprints provide every single human being with a built-in and easily accessible identity card at their fingertips. And while two fingerprints may look basically the same at first glance, a trained investigator or an advanced piece of software can pick out clear differences making every print as unique as the person who left it.

pics
http://www.press.adidas.com/dbimages/1428_hr.jpg
http://www.press.adidas.com/dbimages/1429_hr.jpg
http://www.press.adidas.com/dbimages/1430_hr.jpg

Re: Adidas 05 range plus official news and pics of becks new pulse

they look mighty nice. shame im too frugal to go out and purchase a pair just to wreck them on the shitty pitches in canada :(

-fb

Re: Adidas 05 range plus f50+ promo vid out adidas.com

Firstly, have to say I think the new F50 boots are awful looking. Secondly, if that means £185 then someone really needs shooting. I suspect it's Euro though, but they're just the same as the current Predator Pulse in a different colour, what's the big deal? :eh:

Pish.

Anyone considering purchasing a new pair of Predators should probably know that Harrods are doing personalised, custom colour, made-to-measure boots with your name and number on for £150. See www.sweatshop.co.uk/miadidas for details. Definitely worth it for £30 over the RRP.

Reyes was in that adidas promo video!!!..Dosent that guy has a permanent boot sponsor?? First it was Kelme,Nike and now adidas?

I tried the F50+ on yesterday and they are fucking excellent

They moulded round my foot and i couldnt get em off haha

Oh yeah and i have ordered some, i get them on Monday i think

I can get the New Beckham ones for £85.

I'ma cheap skate however and I upgraded my SuperNova's with the £30 Total 90 3's.. Blue and white ;).

jacko can u tell me how to get the new beckhams for 85 please

Anyone have the link to the promo video?

the Beckham ones are £85 in JJB

My F50+ Boots came today, they fit like a glove so looking forward to testing em tomorrow

btw they are £80 in soccersports

Back
Top Bottom