• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Adidas bet on France for 2006

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Adidas bet on France for 2006

"If you buy the France national shirt Between 18 and 30 November, and if France don't win the World Cup 2006, Adidas give back the money"

Crazy bet by Adidas.
 
Last edited:

Alien_

League 2
31 July 2003
what you don't say is that you have to give the shirt back

and that's a special offer by that store, not by adidas
 

Glavisted

Premiership
20 July 2005
Lima, Perú
ThomasGOAL said:
Adidas bet on France for 2006

"If you buy the France national shirt Between 18 and 30 November, and if France don't win the World Cup 2006, Adidas give back the money"

Crazy bet by Adidas.
Can you buy the Brazil national shirt with the same bet? :mrgreen:
 

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Ari-Glavisted said:
Can you buy the Brazil national shirt with the same bet? :mrgreen:
Yes, the favorite don't win the trophy ;)
in 1998 brazil favorite
in 2002 France and Argentina favorite
 

Glavisted

Premiership
20 July 2005
Lima, Perú
ThomasGOAL said:
Yes, the favorite don't win the trophy ;)
in 1998 brazil favorite
in 2002 France and Argentina favorite
Under that premise, I think Germany (don't so favorite) will win, but I've bought the shirt of Ballack if had the same bet.
 
M

Massacre_1907

Guest
this cup is for brazil, let alone the teamwork , hearing the player names or line up of the team is scary.
 

phrase

Tactician
12 December 2002
Little Mancunia
I still believe Brasil's achilles heel is their leaky defence.Till they provide two consistent centre backs and two superb backups for Cafu and R.Carlos...I believe they can be beaten.Plus Brasil's play are based on technique and confidence...once you overcome their confidence,you are halfway thru beating them.
 
Last edited:

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Massacre_1907 said:
this cup is for brazil, let alone the teamwork , hearing the player names or line up of the team is scary.
:lol: That's so true. Try reading their line up from bottom to top and you'll probably stop half way and say "OK. I've had enough"
 
Top Bottom