Adidas bet on France for 2006

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France

"If you buy the France national shirt Between 18 and 30 November, and if France don't win the World Cup 2006, Adidas give back the money"

Crazy bet by Adidas.

Last edited:
what you don't say is that you have to give the shirt back

and that's a special offer by that store, not by adidas

ThomasGOAL said:

"If you buy the France national shirt Between 18 and 30 November, and if France don't win the World Cup 2006, Adidas give back the money"

Crazy bet by Adidas.
Can you buy the Brazil national shirt with the same bet? :mrgreen:

Ari-Glavisted said:
Can you buy the Brazil national shirt with the same bet? :mrgreen:

Yes, the favorite don't win the trophy ;)
in 1998 brazil favorite
in 2002 France and Argentina favorite

ThomasGOAL said:
Yes, the favorite don't win the trophy ;)
in 1998 brazil favorite
in 2002 France and Argentina favorite
Under that premise, I think Germany (don't so favorite) will win, but I've bought the shirt of Ballack if had the same bet.

this cup is for brazil, let alone the teamwork , hearing the player names or line up of the team is scary.

I still believe Brasil's achilles heel is their leaky defence.Till they provide two consistent centre backs and two superb backups for Cafu and R.Carlos...I believe they can be beaten.Plus Brasil's play are based on technique and confidence...once you overcome their confidence,you are halfway thru beating them.

Last edited:
Massacre_1907 said:
this cup is for brazil, let alone the teamwork , hearing the player names or line up of the team is scary.
:lol: That's so true. Try reading their line up from bottom to top and you'll probably stop half way and say "OK. I've had enough"

Back
Top Bottom