• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Adidas telstar 1974

• Banned

antred

Banned
15 August 2003
What a cock up that was! They havent got the colours right at all, they have the balck panels where they should be white and the white where they should be black!

Shame on you konami!

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
The Telstar looks terrible on the screen as do the two Adidas Roteiro's

It reminds me of the Adidas F50 X-ite in WE9 it looked like a white ball with poo stuck on it as it rolled around the field.

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
The Telstar actually does exist in that combination of colours, but that isn't the original Telstar but a newly released version (or rather, one of two newly released versions, where the more expensive matchball of the two have the same color panels as the original, mostly white, ball, and the less expensive training ball has the inverted color scheme).

But I gotta say, I like the Black Telstar. It looks meaner in some way. Would be great if someone could make it for PES5 PC.

Top Bottom