Administrators or Dictators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teenspirit1009

This guy (evo-web administrator Kezz) closed the threat I created to put the names of the guys who disconnect themselves in the last minute once they know they are going to lose. After i created a guy came to the thread saying that the people has the right to disconnect themselves against me cuz i pick ac milan to play and beat them up with ac milan. I was asking myself whats the deal the 80 % of the people u play online play with brasil that is way better than milan, so there is nothing wrong with it, then another guy posted a message telling this guy i got the right to pick any team i want to play online, so THIS STUPID ADMINISTRATOR closed the threat leaving us a message of "Lets make love guys" and closed my threat, nobody was even fighting we were arguing there is nothing wrong with it. So what about FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Who the hell this guy think he is to take away our right to speak(write), or argue, as long as we dont use any insult or bad words.
Since i already know i'm gonna be banned for posting this thread let me be banned for something that deserves to be banned, FUCK YOU KEZZ!

Last edited by a moderator:
sheva..or teenspirit STFU kid... nobody cares about you or your lame thread.

Also... I don't think this forum is owned by an American which means NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH :)

He might be the "Chosen One". If only he could harness his anger...

teenspirit1009 said:
so THIS STUPID ADMINISTRATOR closed the threat leaving us a message of "Lets make love guys" and closed my threat, nobody was even fighting we were arguing there is nothing wrong with it. So what about FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Who the hell this guy think he is to take away our right to speak(write), or argue, as long as we dont use any insult or bad words.

Right, so Kezz closed a thread which had basically lost its point by the 3rd to 4th post and was only going to degenerate into flame war between the pro choice of team people against the anti all-stars all the time people. He was wrong to close it why?

Secondly, that lovely little thing called free speech, you lose it when you agree to the terms of service of our lovely little site here. Thats not to say we allow a lot of things go on, because we do. However it does give us the right to shut you up when we feel like it and/or close/delete threads or posts we feel necessary.
I dont think you'll be banned but you've shown yourself up to be quite a cock with this thread, so I'm not sure you'll want to stick around much from now on? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom