CHILES OR LINEKER?

• ADRIAN CHILES

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • GARY LINEKER

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
S

sukh_5252

after watching motd on saturday and motd2 last night i was wondering what was the preference between the two presenters. He might have been a legend on the pitch but as far as im concerned Lineker is getting his ass whupped by Chiles when it comes to presenting.Chiles is brilliant with his off the cuff wit and banter with his panel whereas with lineker , its like hes reading off the autocue and
'lets see what hansen and lawrenson think...'
i doubt if chiles would ever replace the face of walkers crisps as MOTD presenter but who do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:
It has to be Chiles - enthusiasm and realism in buckets! Gary Lineker bores the pants off me, a real charisma-bypass merchant.

Adrian isn't a football expert really, is he? I'd rather have an in-depth analysis on why Rooney is or isn't one of England's best ever strikers as opposed to "he looks a bit like Shrek, doesn't he, our Wayne? How Colleen isn't sick on him every time she sees him I've no idea".

crayon said:
It has to be Chiles - enthusiasm and realism in buckets! Gary Lineker bores the pants off me, a real charisma-bypass merchant.

I agree with you in the sense of enthusiasm, but do take into note FD's comments.

fd1972uk said:
Chiles is quite good, although I think he looks like a peado.

FD

Maybe its just me having a soft spot for Gary Lineker, but I'd much rather see him on my tv than Chiles.

Cloud1863 said:
Maybe its just me having a soft spot for Gary Lineker, but I'd much rather see him on my tv than Chiles.

You go girl! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom