Adriano on the cover of PES6 plus others

Riot

Conference
3 May 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Been a while since I've posted. Got a interview with Seabass
from E3 that'll have available soon, some good stuff
about lacking audio/commentary/WE10 crap goalkeepers and why Konami isn't giving enough money and resources for their worldwide biggest selling franchise.

Check this
for new next-gen shot and announcement of Adrianon on the cover
and a shot of me, one of our writers and Seabass partying at E3 ! :)
He's fave team is now Liverpool!

Thanx very very much Riot !!!!

Do you know if the X360 version have a different gameplay then the PS2 version ?
Or is it just a graphic évolution ??

Same feature set, but the underlying technology like AI and graphics engine are new, so the game will be different....but how, they aren't saying yet.

Looking forward to reading it.

Riot said:
Same feature set, but the underlying technology like AI and graphics engine are new, so the game will be different....but how, they aren't saying yet.

That's promising news!

the 360 version looks good any news on the release date and any other new liscense's

"some good stuff
about lacking audio/commentary/WE10 crap goalkeepers and why Konami isn't giving enough money and resources for their worldwide biggest selling franchise."

Good job Riot, looking forward to see your interviews and previews for PES6 X360 on Pelaaja magazine
I bet that Seabass says that those issues mentioned will be fixed when they fully start to develope games for next gen consoles. When they leave PS2 games behind.

Back
Top Bottom